|Chapter XIX|

Ivypool blinked open her eyes to see MS sitting in front of her. He had his strange tail curled over his paws, and his ears were pricked forward, waiting for her to fully wake up. She lifted her head up, looking at MS with curious eyes. He glanced to the side before looking back at her.

"I'll take you to where I come from under one condition," he meowed.

Ivypool got to her paws, excited to be going somewhere new, "What condition?"

"You stop asking questions about me."

She tilted her head, then nodded, "Okay."

With that, MS got to his paws and his eyes went back to being empty. He teleported them all to a snowy place, one filled with weird creatures and Twoleg nests. Rainkit was looking at it all, eyes wide and curious. MS started walking through what looked like twolegplace, keeping his gaze forward. Ivypool followed close behind the white tom, pulling Rainkit closer to her with her tail. The weird creatures looked at them as they walked past, seemingly murmuring to each other. She did her best to ignore it. Her paws were cold, and she fluffed up her fur. MS brought her away from the weird Twolegplace, stopping at a Twoleg nest a little ways into a forest.

"This is where I used to live before I left to go to the Clans," MS told her, never taking his empty gaze off the Twoleg nest.

She looked up at the twoleg nest, Rainkit pressing against her leg.

"Am I allowed to ask a question about where exactly we are?" Ivypool asked, looking around at the trees.

"I suppose so," MS sighed. "This place is called the Underground."

The Underground? "You mean, we're actually underground? Like a rabbit?"

"Yes..."

She just looking at her surroundings, her mouth agape. Rainkit was doing the same, except, with a lot more energy and excitement. Ivypool turned her attention back to the Twoleg nest when she heard some sort of flap. A cat came out of what kittypets called a 'cat flap'. She had white fur and blue eyes, and was looking at them all with suprise.

"MS?" The cat mewed, "Mind Stunner? That's really you? I'm not seeing things?"

MS looked at the new she-cat, his gaze soulless and black, "Yes, you're not seeing things."

The white cat embraced him, purring, "MS, I've missed you so much! Where have you been?"

"I've been living my own life..."

"With her?" She asked, looking at Ivypool.

Ivypool looked at her, not sure of what to say or do. She looked down at Rainkit, who was basically just prancing in place. The little kit was just riddled with excitement, not really aware of anything around him. She looked back up at MS and the she-cat.

"She's just a friend..." MS meowed, his tone serious.

Ivypool flinched at the statement, trying to shake it out of her thoughts. The white she-cat padded over to her.

"I'm Water Lily, MS' mother. It's nice to meet you!" She mewed enthusiastically.

"I'm Ivypool, and this is Rainkit," Ivypool introduced herself and her sister's son.

Rainkit bounced over to Water Lily, his eyes shining. He tripped over his own paws on the way, falling into the snow. Water Lily purred in amusement, helping the little kit back to his tiny paws. She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by MS.

"We better go," he meowed, looking at Ivypool and Rainkit.

Before Ivypool could protest, he had already teleported the she-cat and kit back to the Gathering Tree.

"Hey!" Ivypool protested, whipping her head around to locate MS.

Nothing.

Only she and Rainkit were there.

"MS?" Ivypool called. "Mind Stunner?"

Rainkit was bounding around the tree, calling out MS' name and tripping over his paws. She started to panic. MS had sent them back without coming with them. That could mean two things. What if he doesn't come back? Maybe he's just staying to say goodbye to old friends...

She didn't believe the second option. She drooped her head, then grabbed Rainkit by the scruff, despite his protests. Making her way to the exit, she thought about everything and anything she could remember about MS. Maybe there was a clue hidden there, just waiting to be found so she could find him again. She sighed.

Please MS, she thought. Please don't leave me.

|Okay, that was long overdue and a little bad. I apologize for this. But thank you guys for 1.3k views and 100+ votes! I really appreciate it! I might hold a little contest for the Ivypool's Lament fans. If you want to join, please say so in the comments so I can see if I really should. Anyway, thanks for sticking with my story! I'll try to update more often. Read on!|