|Chapter I|

|Hello fello readers! This story has spoilers for the Warriors series, and I advise you read the series first before this. Anyway, this takes place before the Dark Forest battle, even though Dovewing is already having kits. It's my story so if you don't like it, then don't read it. Anyway, hope you like!|

Ivypool followed the rest of her Clan down to the lake. Firestar decided that tonight, they would just relax together as a Clan. She looked up through the trees to see the stars and the moon shining in the sky. Dovewing padded next to her, along with Bumblestripe at her sister's side. Her belly was swollen with kits. Ivypool sighed. She wondered if she were ever going to have kits.

When they reached the lake, they all sat down, looking at the stars reflecting in the water. Firestar and Sandstorm had layed down, nuzzling each other. Everything was quiet, calm, and serene. It was too perfect. The borders had been quiet, and the gatherings went well. Ivypool didn't know how long it would last, but she liked it. Dovewing started shifting beside her, her ears twitching and swiveling.

"What's wrong?" Ivypool mewed, looking around.

"Someone's here," she answered, standing up.

Bumblestripe got up too, walking over to the trees to inspect them more. Ivypool followed, while Dovewing stayed where she was to listen. Bumblestripe got a little bit closer to the bushes, his whiskers quivering. His tail lashed, and he jumped into them. He came tumbling out with another cat. The Clan turned around at the sudden commotion, getting to their paws. The rogue pushed himself away from Bumblestripe and stood up. Firestar bounded over to him.

Before he could say anything, the stranger spoke.

"I don't come here to harm you," he meowed. "I simply want to lead the four Clans."

Everyone gasped. He'd shown up out of nowhere and wanted to lead the Clans? Ivypool took the time of shock to take in his appearance. He had white fur, and two eye-sockets where his eyes would be. Two little white dots signified his eyes. How? He was wearing a lime green thing over his pelt, like she had seen when the twolegs came to walk around the lake in the winter.

"You what?" Firestar asked, shocked.

"I want to be the leader of the Clans," the stranger repeated.

"There have always been four Clans! We will fight to keep the ways of the Warrior Code!" Firestar yowled, jumping onto him.

The rogue easily pushed Firestar off, dazing him for a second. His left eye turned blue, and he raised his paw, bringing Firestar up with it. Their leader flailed aimlessly in the air, looking for something to clutch onto. The stranger aimed his paw towards a tree, slamming Firestar into it and making him fall to the ground. He groaned, attempting to stand up, but failing.

The rest of the Clan backed away, wanting to get away from the rogue, but they bumbed into the lake. He walked up to Firestar.

"The next gathering is in three days, I will be there to present myself to the other Clans." He said, his eye-sockets becoming pink eyes. "Here."

He extended his paw onto Firestar's back, and it started glowing a light pink hue. When he was finished, he withdrew and Firestar stood up, like nothing had ever happened. The strange cat's eyes became eye sockets again, their white dots reappearing.

"Farewell until then!" He meowed, then disappeared.

Everyone stared at where he was standing, and they all looked at each other, unsure of what to do next.

"Everyone back to camp!" Firestar growled, leading his confused Clan back to the heart of their territory.

Ivypool mindlessly followed, deep into her own thought. Who was that cat? How does he know about the Clans? What did he even do to fight and heal Firestar? Too many possibilities...

Firestar told everyone to go to their nests before he and Sandstorm went up to the Highledge. Ivypool followed Dovewing into the warriors den, settling down in her nest and closing her eyes to sleep. She would be spending another night in the Dark Forest.