"I'm Summer! Vanessa, Regina he finally brought her!" I ran my hand over my face , this was what I was dreading.

Everyone wanting to pull her in different directions when I simply wanted to introduce her to my parents, I watched them pull her into the kitchen.

I saw her through the glass doors as they had gone out the backdoor I guess and it was like two worlds colliding as she didn't notice Galina due to Madison hogging her and Madison could get insane with questions but I liked that she was here to distract Robyn from awkwardness if there would be.

I quickly made my way out to take my place beside her and she smiled as I placed my hand on the small of her back. She glanced behind me and I knew she saw Galina.

"I'm so sorry baby girl.." I began to whisper as we had only spoken about it last night and now she was being sprung on her .

"Hi I'm Galina!" They exchanged smiles while I saw my brother walk out but glanced at the situation and he immediately walked back inside

Thanks a lot Matt..

I wished Dean had come with but he was in New Jersey already. He had offered to , both him and Renee had but I told them I didn't want my parents to feel ambushed by us arriving in a pack and making it seem like we were trying too hard.

My uces were there as well cause only my siblings were here and their spouses and kids.

Galina? Well I guess I did say that they could hang out but just let me know when I would be in town which they hadn't known because this Samoan hadn't bothered to let them know.

"Nah I go back on tour next week.." She smiled and I realized through my spacing out they had actually spoken and seemed to be fine.

"I don't know how you do it, it must take a lot performing on stage and singing for what 2 or 3 hours?"

"Yeah it.." I saw her eyes glance behind me again and I felt a pat on my back and smiled as I took Craig's hand.

"Hey man, this is Galina's boyfriend Craig" I smiled hoping it would put her mind at ease even though she said she was okay, I don't know it was crazy but I could tell that it still slightly bothered her