"Well no.." I shrugged and she frowned like I knew she would, if the door hadn't been locked she wouldn't have been able to get a chance to ask me.

"Seriously Joe? I am already nervous and now they don't even know?" I sighed and walked over to her.

I was surprised she actually confessed it but happy as well. The Robyn I met months before wouldn't have admitted how she felt.

"I didn't really think I needed to prepare them, they're used to me dropping by randomly" I walked over to her and pulled her into a kiss and she wrapped her arms around me.

I didn't let them know as I was nervous as well so I figured if I caught them off guard there would be less time for them to think of a possible excuse or I actually didn't know.

I heard the door opening and kissed her forehead before turning and seeing my niece.

"Oh my word.. Oh my word.. Uncle Joe you didn't bring.. Oh my word.."

"See, already someone likes you" I whispered really soft causing her to smile as Madison freaked out.

"Can I hug you?" She almost cried and I laughed.

"Yes " Robyn laughed as she hugged her.

My niece was 14 and about Robyn's height which I found amusing.

I saw my mom appear at the door and sighed as I walked over, figuring I should just get it over with.

"Leakee.." She whispered, "why didn't you tell us you were coming over with her?"

"I didn't think.." I glanced past her out through the glass doors and saw Galina, realizing why she seemed a bit anxious.

Fuck.

I heard Madison's squealing finally stop and saw Robyn beside me , just as my dad appeared behind my mom.

"Mom .. Dad, this is my girlfriend Robyn" I smiled pulling her to my side as Madison smiled brightly.

They knew who she was, but if she had just been an ordinary woman that's how she would be introduced and I wanted them to see her as just that

They smiled at her and I hoped in the short time we were here the awkwardness would at least disappear.

"I just made lunch, your sisters are taking it out onto the patio" my mom spoke as we entered the house.

My arm hadn't left Robyn's waist, I liked to believe it was somehow calming my Barbadian Beauty.

Fuck I should have called first.

"Robyn.." I whispered and turned to her as they had gone to the kitchen.

"It seems we have walked in on a gathering so uhm..."

"Brother!" I smiled as I saw my sister and gave her a hug.