Chapter 5

Len's POV

She closes the door and walks downstairs to the kitchen.

I sit on the bed and look around the room.

I wonder what she's going to bring...
Ooo! What's this?
Something catches my eye. I pick it up. It looks like what she was just wearing expect her's are red. Oh! There's another.
I find a striped one.
Why does she wear these? They seem strange...

"I'm back. Sorry if I took long, I had to- What are you doing with my panties?!" She snatches away the "panties" I had in my hands.

"Panties?"

"Yes, Panties!!" She places them in her drawer.

"Oh. They look cute."

"S-Shut up, perv! " She throws a banana at me.

"Perv? Don't you think that's a bit harsh?" I catch it in my palm.

"Harsh?! You're the one touching my underwear!" Her face goes red.

"Alright alright...I'm sorry." I put my hands up. She lowers down the rest of the food.

~time skip~

I've eaten the breakfast she made and even shared some with her. Miku asked me to leave her room so she could change. I refused at first but then she kicked me out by throwing me out the window. So now I'm laying on the roof, relaxing. Such a nice, warm day...

"Ok, you can come back in." She shouts out the window. I climb back inside her room. It's look cleaner now...huh.

"So! Where are we going?" I sit on her bed.

"Well...I was thinking...maybe we should go into town and-"

"Wait...Town?"

"Yup. What? Is something wrong?"

"I don't really...like the idea of being around others."

"Why? Are you socially awkward?"

"No, nothing like that. I just can't let anyone see me."

"Eh? But...Kaito and I-"

"You two are different. If anyone else saw me, they'd probably murder me."

"M-Murder?! What are you talking about? Don't say such things!"

"...Miku how old are you?"

"F-Fifteen. I'll be sixteen in two days."

"I see..." She doesn't know about me yet.

"How old are you?" She asks.

"Eh? Um...One-hundred twenty
three"

"Eh?!"

"Calm down....I'm around your age in human years."

"O-Okay...." Miku and I stay silent for a moment. She's probably trying to process...this.
Out of nowhere, we hear a knock.

Narrator's POV

"Red! I have a surprise for you!" Grandmother Luka knocks on Miku's bedroom door and announces herself. Miku starts to panic. She struggles trying to find a good hiding place for Len. Strange noises are coming from inside the room. Grandmother Luka places her ear on the door and listens carefully.
"No no no just- Be quiet!"
"YOU shh! You're louder than me." She hears a man's voice.
"R-Red? What's going on in there?..." She sets her hand on the doorknob ready to open it any minute. Luka waits a few seconds, she hears a BANG and opens the door quickly.
Miku is on top of Len, on the floor, hands over each other's mouths, messy hair and a couple of items on the floor.

".....Red, w-who's this?..." Luka calmly asks.

"G-Grandmother, this is my...friend." Miku nervously smiles at Grandmother Luka.

Crap! I'm screwed!..

✧・゚: ** To be continued...✧・゚: **