Part 15

"I-I just want to say that I'm sorry for what I did. I was a child. I was angry and afraid for the lost of my parents." Suga started to say to V.

We were currently at Suga's office. Jungkook and Jupiter were here too.

"I know now that what I did was terribly wrong and I hope that you can forgive me." he finished.

V didn't answer making the environment a little heavy. Suga looked at V with an apology face. While Jungkook, Jupiter and I looked at each other.

"I forgive you!" V said and hugged Suga. We all looked shock by V's action. "It was a terrible terrible accident, but I forgive you."

"Thank you so much!" Suga said letting out a sigh of relieve "You can let me go now."

"Nah man, you locked me up in a dungeon at night. I need a hug." V said, hugging him tighter.

We all let out a chuckle.

"I'm glad everything turned out fine." my head laid on V's shoulder.

We were at my balcony. After the make up of my brother and V we al celebrated with a nice lunch and dinner. Later on Suga gave us the approval of our relationship.
"My little baby is all grownup." My brother faked cried.
"Actually she's my baby now." V said. Getting a death glare from Suga and making me blush. I love them both so much.

Candy and Lu were jealous of me, I just hope my brother and sisters find someone good for them soon.

V put an arm over my shoulder. "Yeah, this is the start of a happy ending."

"What?" looking at him confused.

"What?" he asked too.

"The start of an ending? How is that possible?" I laughed.

"Hey! It sounded cool in my head. Don't make fun of me!" he joined me in the laughter.