Part 6

It had past a couple of hours and I was dying of hunger.

"Please, Jungkook let's stop and eat. I'm hungry!"

He finally stopped walking and I got off of him. He then turned back to his human form.

"Oh MY PRINCESS ABBY!!" he screamed at me.

"What? Why are you screaming?"

"You really don't know when to shut up! My delicate ears hurts."

"Oh sorry, I'm just excited to be outside." I laughed.

"I know, I know just...try to relax on the next ride, please!!"

"Okay." I then got out from my bag a blanket and put it on the snowy ground. Jungkook and I sat down on it and I got out the snacks my sister Lu prepared for us in the basket.

"Man, Lu is the best at making sandwiches." he said after swallowing a bite of it.

"I know, she's really good at cooking. So how much time till we get to the nearest town?"

"We will get there soon, maybe in an other hour. Did you know that's the village I was born and raised?"

"I didn't."

We ate our food and started to clean up our stuffs. I was done packing my blanket, until we heard an animal cry. Jungkook immediately turned and got in front of me. He sniffed and started to growl. He then walked slowing towards the sound of the crying animal that stopped when Jungkook got in front of a bush.