Part 1

"Abby~" I heard my big brother sing to me.

"Abby..." I heard other voices; my sisters, accompany him.

I flutter my eyes open, my view being covered by my four siblings. My big brother holding a cake and my other sisters smiling brightly at me.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Abby~~"

My big brother brought the cake closer to me "Come on blow out the candles and make a wish." I thought for a second, close my eyes and blow out the candles.

Everyone cheered for me and we headed out to the dining room to have breakfast.

"Wow Abby, you're 18! we can now talk about boys" My sister, Candy said.

"No! no you're not doing that with her, you have Lu for that" my big brother said.
His name is Suga.
I know, our parents weren't that good at naming us.
I was named by my brother because Suga and my sisters begged them not to named me.

"Oh please let her grow!" my big sister, Jupiter. She's the second one, out of five of us. First comes Suga, Jupiter, Candy , Lu and me.

Jupiter is more of the mature one and is like the left hand of Suga in his work.

We are kind of royals. Our parents were kings of this world and when they passed away a few years ago my brother took the throne. Even if I love the royal life is just.... boring.

We can't go outside, only Suga and Jupiter can. You see, we're special. We are everything. Let me explain, we have an 100% blood of a vampire, werewolf, dragon and human. I know it's weird, but in resume we have the royal blood.

Because of that reason we can't go outside since we still can't control our forms, we can be in our human form if we are at peace but when we are not, well it's a ruckus.