Part 11

V and I were on our way home until he stopped. I looked up at him confused, and looked at the direction he was looking.

There was an angry looking Jungkook. He looked at us head to toe walking toward us and stopped when he had a good distance between us.

"I knew this was going to happen." he said all happy.

He came to us and hugged us both. "I'm so happy for you two." When he let us go we looked at each other then at him confused.

"I-I thought you were mad at us." V said.

"How can I be mad? I knew you two were made for each other." He said all excitedly.

"Good night V." I said to him. We were outside his room.

"Good night A." he winked at me. I let out a small giggled.

"Alright you love birds." Jungkook said.

V kissed my forehead and left. Jungkook went towards me. "Here you go Abby." Giving me his phone. "Don't tell your brother about Taehyung."

"Why not? He's my boyfriend now. Suga would be happy for me." I said.

Jungkook shook his head. "This, this is different. Promise me you won't tell."

"Fine!" I entered the room and called my brother.

We chatted for a while then with my sisters. I prepared my self and went into a peaceful sleep.

~%~ Jungkook POV ~%~

I went downstairs to look for V but I couldn't find him. I went outside and there he was, sitting on the stairs.

"I know what you're gonna say to me." he said when I sit down next to him. "I know who she really is."

"And you still like her?"

"Nah man, I love her. She's like the peace they once took away from me." He started to tear up.

"Look, I know what he did was very wrong, but you have to understand." I started to say

"Understand?!" He yelled. "He killed my family, he destroyed my home!"

"Calm down, your eyes are changing."

He breath in and breath out.
"I know and I'm sorry. I still remember the day I first met you on that field. You were a bloody mess" I tried to make a joke. He only chuckled.

"Yes. Yes I was." was the only thing he said, looking at the ground.

It was 17 years ago. About the time when Abby only had two year. The King and the Queen decided to have a journey by visiting all there kingdom. When they reached the village where the dragons live, they had an accident and died. When Suga found out that his parents died at the dragons village, he assumed that they killed them. He prepared a fully armed army and sent them to destroy every single dragon for revenge. Taehyung was capable of escaping, thanks to their parents, he made it out flying to the werewolfs village. That's where I come in. I saw him crying at the field, he was just a toddler and I was just a teen. I took him to my home and my parents accepted him. V told us what happened, at first we didn't believe him but to see in the condition he was in, we had to believe him. We made a promise with the other villagers that we would take care of the child.

Couple of years past and I was dating Jupiter. V wasn't happy at first but to se that I was happy he accepted it. I then left him and started to work for the king. I visit him once in a while. He was the same, cheerful and playful. But there were times when he was just lonely and sad. When Suga told me that Abby wanted to come here, it was just like the universe wanted them to meet. I knew they were gonna get along.

"Are you gonna tell her?" I heard him ask, making me  snap out from my thoughts.
"What?"

"Are you going to tell her that her brother killed my family?" he asked more directly.

"She won't believe me, she loves her brother to death." I answered.
"Don't tell her, you don't want to make her mad or sad or confused." he was still looking at the ground.
I wrapped my arm over his shoulder and gave him a half hug. "You have two weeks with her, after that I don't know how to help you."

"I know and thank you big brother." he said showing a small smile.

"Wow, it's been so long since you call me that. But Thanks for what?" I asked.

"For bringing me my other half." he said. I couldn't hold it and I smack his head.

He moved away form me and rubbed his head "Ow! What was that for?" he asked.

"For being so cheesy! It's gross. I don't even do that. I'm jealous." He looked at me confused, but then we started to laugh.

  ~%~ Abby POV ~%~

I was woken up by someone screaming.

"Understand?!" It was V.
"He killed my family, he destroyed my home!"

What is he talking about? Who destroyed his family?

I got up from the bed and opened the window. I could see that V was crying and Jungkook was trying to cheer him up.

Why is he so sad?

"Are you gonna tell her?" I heard him ask after a moment of silence.

"What?" Jungkook said.

"Are you going to tell her that her brother killed my family?"

My brother did what?! He wouldn't!! He's not a bad person.

"She won't believe me, she loves her brother to death." Jungkook answered.

I can't believe it. Then it is true. But Why, How, When Did he?

That's why Jungkook didn't let me tell my brother about him.

"Don't tell her, you don't want to make her mad or sad or confused" Jungkook hugged V. "You have two weeks with her, after that I don't know how to help you." I herd Jungkook say.

"I know and thank you big brother."

Big Brother?! What's going on?

"Wow it's been so long since you call me that. But thanks for what?" he asked.

"For bringing me my other half." v said.

I can't hear them more. I closed the window.

How can he said that knowing what my brother did to his family. I fell guilty, not for him, but for not hating my brother. I love my brother, I just can't come to hate him for what he did. Maybe if he can just tell me the reason.