Part 2

~2 days later~

Today is the day. The day I'm going to ask Suga for me to go outside on a adventure.

I talked about it with Jupiter, she said that it was fine, because I'm a big girl now. She said that Suga might object.

"Suga are you busy?" I peeked inside Suga's office.

"Hmm, a little bit, but go ahead tell me." Reading some papers that where on top of his desk.

"Well... umm I just wanted to ask you... if I can go out on a adventure." Suga inmideatly stopped what he was doing to look up at me.

"What?" he asked.

"If I can go out on a adventure- at lest to go to the next town, please?"

"I-I really don't know, the outside its to dangerous for you, AND you are dangerous to the outside too." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I know, but I'm ready. I can control myself better now."

Suga sighed and looked at me for a second "Let me think about it, okay?"

"Okay." I smile brightly at him, bow down, and got out of the room.

When I turned around Jupiter and the others were right there waiting for me.
"So, what did he said?" Jupiter asked, crossed arms.

"Well, he said that he would think about it."

"Man, it's because you're his favorite. Lucky." my sister, Lu said.

"Don't get your hopes up kiddo, maybe he might go and accompany you." Candy joked.