Part 12

•🔞

  Two weeks has passed and it has been the best time of my life. Everyday was a new adventure with V and Jungkook. Taehyung would be so romantic some nights and took me out on dates, with permission of Jungkook. I must say that I no longer like him, I love him now. To know that today is the day I'm leaving its just makes me feel sad.

I woke up by the snoring sound of someone. I turned around to see a sleepy Taehyung. He looked so peaceful and cute when he sleeps. Memories from last night made a smile appear on my face.

<< Last Night <<

"Abby are you ready?" V asked me getting inside the room.

"Yeah, let's go."

Today V and I are going on a date.

"Have fun you two and be careful!" Jungkook said as we get out of the house.

We were walking, holding hands. "So where are we going?" I asked him.

"We are going to the flower field." he simply said.

"But it's going to get dark soon. What are we going to do their?"

He only looked at me and smiled to himself.

"Wow it's so beautiful." I said

"Not as beautiful as you." V said, letting me let out a smile.

We were currently laid back on the snowy ground. Looking at the orangey blue colors in the sky.

"I can't believe tomorrow you're leaving me." he said, looking all sad.

"You can come with me, you don't have to be alone anymore." I replied.

"Abby, I need to tell you something." getting up into a sitting position. I got up too.

"What?"

He looked at me hurt. I hope he's going to tell me the truth now.

"You need to know the truth about your brother." he started to say.

"What do you mean?"

He then told me the hole story of what my brother did to him and his family. I was shocked of course. I couldn't believe my brother was capable of doing that.

"Maybe he didn't know that you guys were innocent." I said after a few minutes of taking in the information.

"Maybe, but it's to late anyway what's done is done."

"I can't believe he did that. I am so sorry Taehyung." I started to cry. I feel so bad for him. I feel so guilty for not hating my brother, I only hate what he did.

    ~*~Play The Music~*~

  V hugged me and kissed my forehead. "It's not your fault, I'm sorry for telling you that."

"What are you going to do?" I suddenly asked.

"I'm going to live my life and forget about the past."

"What about us? My brother can't know about you." A tear appeared in my eyes. He looked at me and wipe the tear away.

"I'll be with you, even if I lose my life." He let out a shaky breath "Because I love you Abby and I don't want to lose you." A tear appear in his eyes.

"I love you too Taehyung."

We were kissing now on his bed. I don't know how we got here or how we ended up only in our underwear.

"I love you so much Abby." He said between kisses.
"I lov-" he took the opportunity to shove his tongue inside my mouth, deepening the kiss.

We separated too get some air after the heavy make out. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he said breathless "I can wait- I mean we can wait."

I smiled at him making him smile too. "I need you. I need your love." I whispered to him. He blushed and peck my lips "I love you Abby."

I slowly took off my underwear and so did he. He let out a cheeky grin and came towards me, pushing me lightly to the bed. He kissed me while he position himself. "Bite me if it hurts allot." he then pushed himself inside of me. I bite him hard to hold on the cry. He groans. He kissed away my tears and stood still. After a moment he moved slowly, but then in a rapid pace. I let out a moan and he covered my mouth.
"Shh, don't want Jungkook to know." It just felt so good that I couldn't stop. He kissed me so that I couldn't moan any more.

"Oh god." he said between kisses.

He thrusted for a few times till I felt my stomach getting tight. I think he liked it since a moan escaped his mouth. I then felt something warm and liquid. He pulled out and collapsed beside me. 

~~~ ~%~V POV~%~ ~~~

  We were snuggling under the blankets. "You were amazing A, are you sure it was your first time?" She blushed and covered her face with her hands. "Aww you look so cute." I kept teasing her. 

"I want to thank you." I said.

"For what?" she asked.

"Because you saved me."

"I don't think so, your life is in danger because of me."

Even if it is true, I'm already dead. She has my scent all over her now. I'll be dead by tomorrow night.

"You saved me from the loneliness, from the depression of my past. You are my shining light from this dark world."

She stared at me. I took this moment to continue.
"You are my happiness now, the happiness I once lost. I don't care if your brother kills me, my dragon heart will still be beating for you and only you." She placed her right hand on my cheeks, her eyes were glittery. "Just remember that I love you, no matter what happens tomorrow."

I took her hands in mine and kissed it. "I promise you that."

"I-I don't know what to say." she stutter.
I took her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her.
"You don't have to say anything, just don't leave me."

= Present Time =

I got up and walked to the bathroom.

When I got out of the bathroom V had woken up. He opened his arms for me to go into his arms.
He hugged me tightly for a few minutes. "Remember..." he whispered "I love you A".
I looked at him, making eye contact. "I love you too V." a tear slipped through his eyes.

He kissed me.

A kiss of passion and love.

"Let's go and have breakfast before we leave." Getting out of the bed and putting on some clothes.