Part 13

We were now at front of the gates to the castle. V and I were holding hands. Jungkook had a worried face.
"Taehyung, my brother I can't promise you your safety when we enter. You can still go home now." Jungkook warned V.

V hold on my hand tighter. "I'm not leaving again. I'm staying."

Jungkook let out a sigh and opened the gates.

My sister, Jupiter, were the first one to come out of the castle to greet me then at her husband. When she spot V she looked at Jungkook in shock "Why did you bring him?! Are you crazy?"

"It was his decision love." he only said.

My other sisters came out and greeted me, but then stop when they notice V. Suga came next.

"Abby~ I missed you so-" he stopped what he was about to say when he spotted V.

"Girls, get in the house." Suga commanded. We all stood still. "I said get inside!" he roared. My sisters went inside including Jupiter, but I stayed.
"Abby. Get. Inside." His eyes where changing to every color.

"Suga, listen to me. He's no danger to no one. He didn't do anything wrong." I tried to explain getting closer to him.

When I was close enough to him, he grabbed me by the arm. "You!" he pointed to Jungkook. "How dare you bring a beast like him here!" he roared.

"My king, he is no beast he is my brother." Jungkook bowed down "I will never bring danger towards your kingdom."

"Then put him in the dungeon and do your job. He will be executed tomorrow morning."  Suga said.

Jungkook and I looked at him in shock. "Suga-" I said.

"Shut up!" he screamed at me. I've never seen him like this.

"My king, I think you are taking this to far." Jungkook said.

"If you care about Jupiter you'll do your job." Suga spat at him.

V looked calmed. I think he knew that something like this would happen.

"Suga please don't, just listen to me!" I cried out. I finally escaped from his hold and ran towards V. I stood in front of him. "Suga stop, I love him."

Suga looked at us shock. "Abby, they killed our parents." A tear went down his cheeks. "How can you love someone who killed your parents?"

"They didn't do it Suga!" he looked at me, confused. "Taehyung told me what really happened. They didn't kill them!"

Suga wiped away his tears. "Is it true?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said.
"I asked him." he pointed towards V. "Did you guys really didn't kill my parents?" this time he was serious.

"No. No we didn't. They never even arrived at the village." V said with a shaky voice.

There was a moment of silence. "Put him in the dungeon.I need to think." Was the only thing he said.

He then walked away.