Chapter 30

Save them. Luna..

Mia....

Olivia...

She hated waiting. It never helped her, when she could hear the howls of the wolves, every time she heard a wolf whimper, she could not help but think , that one of BlueMoon was suffering, or even KindHeart and Wind. She had managed to sneak a glance at the ongoing fight, and had easily recognized Chase and Uncle Phil, her family, and then the BlueMoon. The Rogue army was alarmingly large, and surprisingly they were well trained, just like the warriors from the packs. At the moment , the balance tilted towards the opposition, because the Silent Assassin was assigned as her body guard. Mia could see Shawn itching to get in action, but apparently he followed Edward's orders, probably a first, because being a direct descendant of the Royal family , Alpha orders and commands did not work on him.

Shouts could be heard from the hallway, Shawn tensed posture was prepared to attack, he turned around and said 

"Luna lock the doors of the room for the Royal Cousins, and stay inside with them , no matter what you hear." Mia visibly paled, and looked upto see his eyes turned into a beautiful golden. Shawn was the most powerful wolf at the moment, and she knew , he would protect them. She quickly hugged him and rushed to the other room and locked it securely. Edward had housed the infirmary in the safe room, which ensured full-proof security, because the room was designed by the genius Alpha Jon Smith. 

Barely had she entered the room, when she heard the threatening growls. There were at least four distinct growls, and then nothing.  She was about to cry when she assumed the worst for Shawn, but then she heard the infamous 

Grrrrr.......Grrrrr......Grrrr

She was about to dance in joy but then she heard frightening growls, and someone was pounding against the door. She was tempted to open the door, but she remembered Shawn's warning, and clenched her hands. Shawn's growls were fierce, and soon she heard wolves howling in agony. For once Mia despised the fact that she did not possess any telepathic abilities. Shawn's wolf gave a war cry and he was answered with equally thumping pack howl, and though Mia could not imagine the situation outside on the battle ground and the room, but she believed BlueMoon was energized when they heard the Silent assassin. She could hear glass shattering, and now she feared for Shawn, it probably meant more wolves had joined the fight, either to assist him or defeat him.

She looked at Olivia's cousins and prayed that  would still be safe if it came to the worst, but she did not allow herself to think further. 

Thud... Thud... Thud... Thud. Grrr. Thud. Grrr.

The heavy metaled door was getting dented, this mean Shawn was getting weaker, Mia quickly set into action, she opened the last secure door and wheeled the patients inside that room, and activated the double lock. They were safe, when she turned to her dismay she realized that she had completely forgotten about Master Ben and Isabel. She remembered the donor blood bags in the cooler, slashed them open  and spilled the  blood over them. It was not ideal but at least it would camouflage their state. 

Suddenly there was loud screeching noise, and to her horror she found that dead wolf was thrown inside the room, and the door was broken. She crouched behind the door with her weapons, and she saw  Shawn's wolf a powerful midnight black wolf, there were injuries, but it did not lessen the viciousness of his attacks, rather it intensified. He was ruthless, incapacitated three rogues with a flick of his right hand, looked around him for sudden attacks,  and then suddenly he turned around, his transformation was shocking.

Mia screamed, Shawn had transformed into Him. Half man- half wolf, her captor. She ran without hesitation. Her mind was swirling, the memories came back, the man who was responsible for torturing her, sedating her with wolfsbane and silver. Her wolf although dormant then, had come in the fore front, and had scratched his face viciously, but she didn't remember anything. She had to escape him, otherwise Ed ... She forced herself not to respond to his calls, she would not turn back.

Splaaat! Mia found herself covered in mud, and an unfamiliar part of the forest. Just as she was about to rise, she found her right leg in snapped up in a bear trap. 

"We meet again Mia !!!", a raspy voice answered from the woods. She knew him, and she knew she would fight him, even if she was injured. She struggled to open  the bear trap, and the bushes around her rustled, and the hated person kneeled before her, and said,

"Well I didn't expect you, but this is better. I will finally have my revenge."

"Ed will kill you."

A sinister laughter surrounded her and he spoke again , " This is even better, tell me Mia is Edward Bluemoon your mate? Well time for you to di...."

The man in front of her swayed and fell on the ground, and she saw a darts sticking out to his back, and a rather smug looking Alpha Jon jumped from the tree above and rushed toward's her. Mia's eyes were alarmed, just as she was about to warn him, the man made a clean swipe for Jon. She cringed at Jon's agonized howl, but that man was vicious and he went for the attack, and right out of another bush leaped a magnificent silver -grey wolf and bit snapped at his hand. Jon made another attempt to reach her, but he was effectively blocked by a few vicious looking rogues. Flecks of blood covered her face, she was desperate, and with a last attempt tried imitate the distress howl for Ed.

"AaaaaOOOOOO AaaaaOOOOO"  For a moment the sparring between the wolves halted, but  a laughter filled up,

"You pathetic girl, Ed will never hear it!" She felt tears, and looked up to see the Silver Wolf whimpering on the ground and looking at her sympathetically, much like Zach. She honestly wished he was around, and she started crying 

"Zach.. Help Ed , help Jon please." No sooner had she wished aloud, a few rogues entered the forest and said ,

"Master it is time." 

"Very well. Don't hold yourself back."

Soon, enough Mia's eyes found the familiar charcoal wolf, chunks of flesh had been ripped out, but he exuded  power. He was accompanied by his loyal warriors, they looked terrible but they were determined to protect her.  

The wolves started attacking each other, and Mia found herself surrounded by it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all your votes. I want to thank the following people for supporting me with their votes and comments 

@apekshasagbhor, @Mariamedolldy, @LaporcheBrisbane, @EmanArshad512, @Vafan1, Ellana92,@lucretiap,