"We should go finish gathering our things. We will leave you to clean now," Jin said.

As the boys sat around, joking and chatting, I continued minding my own business, vacuuming the floors like asked. I picked up a few pieces of food that couldn't get sucked up into the vacuum and I even stopped to organize a few things. Eventually, I ended up vacuuming near the boys.

"Noona!" JungKook yelled so loud that I could clearly hear him over the vacuum.

I spun around towards him in annoyance. I already knew what he was going to do...mess with me. I made a small 'What?' gesture but, he started snickering as if I said something funny. I grew angry.

"You are so annoying, you know that?" I shouted at him.

"What?" JungKook said.

"I think you are very annoying!" I shouted again.

"...what?" JungKook now started to tease me.

My face became hot, "You know what? You make me want to quit my job! You make me hate working for BTS!"

When I snapped at JungKook, Namjoon turned off the vacuum at the same time. Only the last sentence was heard. I let the vacuum hit the floor, in a loud smack, as I covered my mouth. They all, except for JungKook, looked hurt and disappointed.

"I-I didn't mean it," I said softly while removing my hands from my mouth, "It was out of anger."

Luckily, the boys forgave me but, it took them three weeks to do so. During those three weeks, I wasn't called in or invited anywhere with them. The only person who would call or text me was JungKook. Usually he would just make fun of me in some way or tell me that I may lose my job over what happened. I thought at that moment, I would really lose my job though. Sure, JungKook made it hell for me, these three years but, that doesn't mean I hated my job.

Still indecisive, I stared up at the ceiling, sighing heavily. 

"Do I transfer to another group or put up with JungKook?" I repeated over and over.

My house phone suddenly began ringing, breaking my trance. I already knew who was calling so, I made no rush to pick up the phone.

"Yes? Okay, I'm on my way," I answered.

Grabbing my keys, cell and jacket, I headed to BTS' dorm, like usual. 

"Hey!" I was greeted by JungKook.

I could already feel my mood getting dark and gloomy. Seeing his face makes me want to crawl under a rock and die. Ignoring JungKook's welcome, I headed straight for the kitchen for my cleaning gear. As I made my way there, I could here JungKook following me, like usual.

"It's gonna be a long day," I muttered to myself.

Opening the cabinet under the sink, I got onto my knees.

My eyebrows rose to the sky, "What?"

My cleaning gear had disappeared. I stared into the cabinets in question of where my things could be. Rummaging through the cabinets, I grew worried. Where were my things and why were they moved? Searching high and low, I could hear JungKook snickering as he watched me struggle and become more worried each second. A sudden thought had hit me.

Turning to JungKook slowly, I narrowed my eyes at him, "You little shit!"

The bass in my voice made JungKook's snickering decease instantly. 

"Did you hide my stuff?" I asked.

JungKook stood as still as a statue.

I grunted loudly, "How do you expect me to clean for you and the others if you keep hiding my shit every other day?"

The rage, I had been holding inside since the very first day, finally made me erupt. It felt so good to raise my voice and just let it all out.

"You unappreciative, ungrateful, disrespectful fuck!" I shouted even louder, "You've been treating me like...like a piece of worthless trash, since the very first day I started working for you all!"

"No, no! I swear, I don't think of you that way. I was just having a little fun," JungKook tried to defend.

I scoffed, "Fun? You think what you do to me is fun?"

I waited for JungKook to answer but, he stammered too much.

"Okay. Was pulling my hair during the plane ride to LA, fun for me? No, it hurt like hell. Was tripping me up as I cleaned the bathroom, causing me to fall into a tub of your dirty bath water fun for me? No, it was fucking gross," I continued as JungKook's eyes began to water, "Oh! Was spraying me with a water gun, in the kitchen while I was cooking for everyone, fun for me? No. I was not only freezing but, wearing a white shirt that day. Nothing you have ever done to me was fun...for me. It was torture."

"I'm so sorry. I can explain," JungKook rested a hand on my shoulder.

"No," I snapped, "Don't explain anything to me. It won't matter because I quit."

JungKook stammered, "W-what?"

"You heard me right," I scoffed, "I am transferring to another group."

I headed for the door as JungKook followed behind me. He snatched me back by the wrist, nearly breaking my arm. 

"Ow!" I shrieked.

Staring eye to eye, JungKook said nothing to me. Deep in his eyes, I could see the sorrow but, I wasn't sure why he would feel that way. He's an asshole and last time I checked, assholes don't feel bad for what they say or do to people. I wanted to say something but, I wasn't sure what should be said. Hearing the door open slowly, I turned my head to see who could be walking in. I felt a rough pull on my chin, followed by a warm kiss on my lips.

"Woah!" I heard a voice say beside JungKook and I.

I, with all of my strength, pushed JungKook away. He fell onto the floor, nearly hitting his head against the coffee table.

"Oh my god!" I groaned while wiping my lips, "You are confusing!"

I proceeded to the door but, was once again, stopped, "Where are you going?" Hoseok asked me.

I slowly turned around, instantly making eye contact with JungKook, "I quit."

JungKook's POV

Watching her walk of the door, made my heart drop. I knew I should have stopped after the first incident but, I couldn't help myself. I took things way too far, like a child and hurt her badly. I had no I idea that I was creating such damage to her. I never wanted this to happen. 

"Hyung," I called to Hoseok while standing up, "She's never going to be my girlfriend after this, is she?"