Her

**After reading this again, i realize it's a bit shorter than what I thought. If you noticed that too, don't worry. Members will get their own one shot stories more than once. Look forward to it :)**

She is the most beautiful woman that J-Hope had ever seen. He couldn't help staring at her as she chatted with the hair stylist at the corner of the dressing room. Although the room was full of people, [y/n] was the only one J-Hope could see. 

Once BTS became too busy to keep their dorm clean, a few members complained about it to their manager. Soon, once word spread to PD-Nim and he hired a maid a week later. [y/n] has been working for BTS as their maid for almost three years now. She has grown extremely close to the members over time and loves hanging out with them during their free time. She treats them like her family.

"Hoseok?" V called. 

The sound of his voice made J-Hope jump out of his skin. He blinked a few times and then, looked over at V.

"What did you say?" J-Hope asked.

Before V could say anything else, J-Hope's attention quickly returned to [y/n]. At that point, it was clear to V that J-Hope was falling for the maid. V smiled like the Grinch as he watched J-Hope stare [y/n] down.

"She's pretty. Isn't she?" V teased.

J-Hope's eyes widened with embarrassment.

"What? No," he hesitantly replied.

"So, you don't think she is pretty?" V teased once more.

J-Hope quickly grew defensive.

"Of course she-why are you like this?" J-Hope huffed.

V busted out laughing. He laughed so hard to the point his sides began to ache.

"Hey man!" J-Hope hushed, "Quiet down. You'll get her attention."

V's facial expression quickly changed from amused to confused.

"Isn't that what you want from her?" V asked seriously.

J-Hope began to stammer as he watched [y/n] play with her hair in the mirror. He loved how soft and silky her hair is.

"Do you like her or not?!" V rose his voice.

J-Hope quickly covered V's mouth with his hands as he hushed him furiously. Before answering V, J-Hope looked back at [y/n] to make sure she didn't notice a thing. Luckily for J-Hope, she didn't.

"Why must you be this way?" J-Hope stalled.

"Just tell me or I'll shout," V threatened loudly.

J-Hope took a deep breath to calm his nerves. Looking V in the eye, which was extremely hard to do because V was making a funny face, J-Hope began chuckling.

"Don't do that," J-Hope snorted, "I'm trying to be serious."

"Sorry," V giggled.

Trying to get serious again, J-Hope took another deep breath.

"I'm not sure when these feelings came about. I'm not entirely sure how to explain the way I feel about her because no words can describe it but, yes. Yes, I do like her. I like her a lot," J-Hope finally admitted.

V stared at J-Hope with no expression which made J-hope laugh again.

"What?" V giggled.

"I was being serious. I told you what needed to be said and gave no action," J-Hope explained.