Golden Asshole

*requested by JungKookie from YouTube*

There is not one day, i wished to take on another job as a maid for a different idol group. My cousin warned me of the reasons why BTS' past maids quit their jobs before me but, I paid her no mind. I wished that I had because now, my life is hell whenever I am around them. Don't get me wrong, now. The boys do know how to treat a girl. The gang invited me out to eat, paid for my things, took me along on trips with them and so much more. They are such sweethearts and treat me with respect...all but one.

He thinks he is better than me and too good to be in my presence. I never thought that I could hate someone as much as I do. I loath him, in fact. I tried to be friends with him, make peace with him but, I failed both attempts. He's the youngest of them all...JUNGKOOK.

Don't be fooled by his so-called aegyo though. He is the rudest of them all and has no respect for his noona. On camera, JungKook is an adorable bunny. Innocent, depending on how you look at him, fluffy, a shy kid and a perfect definition of a maknae. Off camera, he might as well be labeled as the Golden Asshole instead of the Golden Maknae.

As I lay on my sofa, staring up at the ceiling, I contemplated, whether I should work for another group or remain with BTS. I slid my hand underneath my head as I reminisce on my past experience with JungKook.

JungKook is always following me around the dorm as I cleaned, purposely creating a mess for me to clean up.

"Noona, you missed a spot," he would tease as he knocks over an object.

I remember the day, I got a call from, who sounded like YoonGi, asking me to come to the dorm at an earlier time than usual. Without question, I headed over as soon as I could. Once there, YoonGi was nowhere to be found within the dorm. I searched all over for all members but, could only find the one I wished never existed.

"Afternoon," I sluggishly greeted him in the kitchen.

He said nothing to me as I searched for my cleaning gear in the cabinets under the sink. Placing them one by one onto the counter above, I noticed that JungKook began to eat something he pulled out of the fridge. The sound of his annoying chewing was already driving me insane. It annoyed me even more because he only chews like that around me.

Taking another bite of his candy JungKook began to tease, "Gonna clean me next, noona?"

I scoffed as I sprayed the counter. Trying not to give him any further attention, I tried to work my way in the opposite direction of him.

"Noona," JungKook called.

I sighed heavily, "What is it, JungKook?"

As I started to organize the knifes inside of the utensil drawer, I heard something splat onto the kitchen floor. I froze in my place.

"Oh noona!" JungKook mocked.

Fighting the urge of wanting to walk out of the dorm building to never return, I slowly turned my head as I thought about how badly I needed this job. Looking down, at the middle of the kitchen floor, I saw an orange liquid puddle.

JungKook smiled at me devilishly, "Oops."

Remembering a time, maybe back when I first started working as BTS' maid, I nearly was fired because of that asshole. JungKook followed me into a room and broke one of Jin's Mario figurines a fan had given him. Hearing the snap of the toy is what made me spin around.

"What have you done?" I shouted to the top of my lungs, "Why the fuck would you do that?"

JungKook just stood there with a menacing grin as he backed out of Jin's room inch by inch. I walked over to the broke Mario, got onto my knees and began to pick up a few pieces. My heart was racing, the more intense the situation had gotten. I rose up to look at JungKook. He was staring at me with a blank expression in the hallway.