The Choreographer

Requested by: Katherine Barrios from YouTube

**Didn't have the time to completely edit this due to having other stories to put up so, i will edit this later**

She is a choreographer sent from the heavens above. Although she had no name to put with that beautiful face, sculpted from angels, V had his eyes set on her. Her smile was enough to attract his attention. Her smile was so lively, innocent and beautiful like no other, quite similar to her personality. Such a bubbly girl she was, so full of faith, wisdom, love...everything V wanted in a girl. During dance practice, V would stare continuously at her. Never breaking his eye contact on her whatsoever this day, V hesitantly made his way to her during a 5 minute break from dance practice. The closer he got to her, the faster his heart raced inside of his chest. V could feel himself getting sweating all over his face and under his arms. Soon, his hands grew clammy and his heart rate was sky rocketing. He could pass out in any second. She began to turn around suddenly as V's face turn apple red. Seeing just her cheek beginning to appear as she turned around, V panicked and quickly spun around, facing the wall near him.

"Oh! V!" She said in surprise, "I didn't know you were standing behind me."

V shut his eyes, hoping that when he opened them, he would appear in his bedroom. Wishing that this all was just a crazy dream, V took a deep breath and opened his eyes. Disappointed that this wasn't a dream, V wiped the sweat on his forehead away before turning around to face her again.

"Hello!" V said with a cute grin.

"Oh...hi," she smiled back.

Her smile made V feel faint. It was too beautiful for him to handle. Just being in her presence made V feel sick to his stomach. Worried that he would blow chunks at any moment, V bowed suddenly to end the 'conversation' and hurriedly speed walked out of the room.

"V?" She said to herself in confusion as she watched the idol basically run away in fear.

The other members noticed his odd actions, "Hyung has been acting weird lately," JungKook said to Jimin.

"Isn't he always this way though?" Jimin joked.

Jimin, JungKook and J-Hope chuckled amongst themselves as Suga and Jin looked at them with no expression.

"Wait, what if something really is wrong with Tae?" Jin asked caringly.

Suga remained looking into space with no expression as the others talked around him. Showing no interest into their conversation, Suga stood up and headed for the door.

Sighing, Suga looked back at the boys as he held the door open with one hand, "I'll go have a word with him."

Without waiting for another word to exit a mouth, Suga left the room. Yawning as he entered the restroom, Suga looked around for a sign of V.

"Teahyung? Kim Taehyung?" Suga called with no emotion or concerned tone.

For a while, there was no answer. Suga crouched down slightly, to look underneath the stall doors for feet. In the third stall, V's feet could be seen, clear as day. Suga sighed heavily as he knocked a loud rhythm onto the stall door.

"I couldn't do it, hyung," V sniffled, "I couldn't approach her properly."

"Who? Our choero instructor?" Suga asked in a high pitched tone.

Sniffling V replied, "Yes. I couldn't-"

"Hey, Tae," Suga interrupted, "Come on out. Let's talk out here."

The lock of the stall door began to jiggle for some time before complete silence filled the restroom again. Suga raised an eyebrow and reached out slowly for the stall door. As soon as Suga's hand touched the door, it flew open and Taehyung stepped out. His eyes were pink and puffy and he was sniffling and his hands were shaking by his waist.