"W-what are you-"

Once his mouth slightly opened, I knew something, far from the truth, would exit his stupid little mouth of his.

He took in a deep breath and yelled out, "Seokjin hyung! Hyung, the maid broke something of yours! Come quick!"

I will never forget how terrified I felt once Jin's face peered around the corner of the door frame. Mario was literally shattered into bits down by my feet, in the middle of the room. I mean, how could he not believe JungKook? I had Mario's arms and head in the palms of my hand, for crying out loud. 

"What happened here?" Jin asked as his eyes teared up from the sight.

I couldn't speak for a moment. I was in such shock from the fact that JungKook actually did such a thing. Why would he purposely break his hyung's figurine and pin it on me?

"It...was an accident," I lied.

Seeing the look on JungKook's face, was a bit confusing to me. He looked saddened and a bit surprised at my answer.

I cleared my throat as I watched Jin pick up the pieces, "It must have fell without my knowledge. I may have stepped on it. I am so sorry, oppa. Please forgive me?"

JungKook suddenly rushed to Jin's side, on the floor, "You can't really believe that?"

Jin looked over at JungKook and then up at me. Standing, he, carefully, took the pieces of Mario out of my hand.

Sighing he said, "It was an accident. Of course I forgive you."

Oh yea! I remember, recently, JungKook embarrassed me in front of the whole gang during a dance practice. The boys had practiced in the dance studio from sun up to sundown. They were packing up to go home when I was called in to clean up whatever mess was made. I arrived a bit later than asked and was soon scolded by their manager.

Already a bit embarrassed from the scolding, JungKook just had to make it worse at some point. 

I was having trouble getting the vacuum cleaner to start up. 

"The hell is going on? It's plugged up," I whispered to myself.

I heard footsteps approach me from the side but, thinking it was only JungKook coming over to mess with me, I ignored it for a bit. I unplugged the vacuum and then, plugged it into a different socket. Nothing happened.

"Shit!" I said to myself.

"Woah there, Miss Potty Mouth," someone snickered as he spoke, "A little frustrated, I see?"

I turned my head to the right to see Jin and Taehyung. I could feel my face getting red. I nervously giggled to hide the little embarrassment that I felt inside.

"I'm sorry oppa. This vacuum isn't starting up for some reason," I sighed heavily, "Can you help me figure out why?"

Taehyung, without further exchange of words, walked over to the vacuum. Due to JungKook's annoying call of my name, my focus was taken away from Taehyung. Before I could even say 'Baepsae', the vacuum started up.

I was shocked, "How'd you-"

Taehyung smiled from ear to ear, "I have a magic touch."

"You just didn't press down the right button," Jin laughed.

I scoffed at my stupidity. Jin walked over to the vacuum and shut it off to show me which button I should have been pressing down on. The three of us all laughed together about the situation for a bit before I caught JungKook staring angrily at us. I rolled my eyes but, quickly returned to Jin and Taehyung.