Chapter Twenty Seven

• Dedicated to everyone who's been reading this since day one.

This chapter is long (well it looked super long in Google Drive), and probably y'all hornball's favorite chapter. If I see in the comments section, 'update' or 'when are you gonna update?' or 'update now', I'm going off. I don't care. I worked so hard on this chapter, and I posted twice this week, so y'all should be good until I post again.

I expect at least 8 DETAILED COMMENTS, DEFLIPPINGTAILED. Ya feel? Okay, Dylan's dress and prom hair are in the multimedia section, listen to the song in the video section when I tell y'all to, and just enjoy. I hope y'all really like this chapter, I'm nervous dude. Please tell me your thoughts.

- Keiana

Chapter Twenty Seven

Dylan Bernice Anthony

"My nigga my nigga!" I yelled over the loud beat off the song blaring out of the limo's speaker.

"My mufucking nigga!" The rest of the crew yelled back. We’d been driving for about an hour, and I was surprised the driver hadn’t told us to shut up yet.

I looked over as Chris handed me the half way full bottle of peach Ciroc and just stared at him. He was so fine, I couldn’t even explain it. I didn’t know how I kept my hands off of him, That was all gonna change tonight though.

“You looking like you tryna hit or sum.” He mumbled into my neck.

“I am nigga.” I responded and leaned over so our lips could connect.

“Later, I’m tearing this shit up.” His hand moved underneath my tight dress and brushed the thong I was wearing.

"Can't wait." I mumbled against his lips.

When we got to the prom hall we all climbed out of the limousine and walked in couples into the venue. Chris wrapped his arm around my waist as we waited to get our pictures taken.

“Do you know how good you look?” I asked.

“Nah, lemme know.” Chris cheekily smiled and pinched my exposed skin above my boob.

“You look sooooooo good baby, I just wanna sit on ya fine ass.”

“I love you beautiful.” He smiled and pinched me again.

“I love you too.”

“Dylan Anthony & Christopher Brown next!” The photographer yelled as the couple in front of us finished taking their pictures. We stepped onto the backdrop of Paris and held each other in front of the picture.

“Alright, Michael Stevenson Nguyen and Sochitta Sal next!” The photographer called Michael and Honey, and Michael busted out laughing at Sochitta’s asian ass name.

“Shut your bitch ass up Nguyen!” Honey yelled and punched him in his side.

“Stop hitting me!” He yelled back.

I pulled Chris to the table where the rest of the crew was already sitting at, and sat down in the chair where my name plate was.

“How long is this shit? I wanna get faded.” Nino grumbled and held onto his date’s hand on top of the table. She was actually really pretty, which was surprising because it was Nino. I wonder how much he had to pay her.

“Nigga, get your fiend ass on and enjoy this shit. Costed one bill (hundred) a ticket. You only get one prom nigga.” Trell said sternly to Nino, and everyone at the table died of laughter. How was Nino eighteen years old, but getting told off by his twin brother? Hell nah.