Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Dylan Bernice Anthony

Ever since the night Michael and I got into a fight, shit’s been weird. Honey’s back to normal, and Michael and her act like they didn’t even fuck. I still don’t fuck with him, but we haven’t gotten into another fight. We just don’t talk. Chris and I are doing good, but whenever we’re at school I get looks from random bitches. They didn’t really affect me until one bitch had the nerve to approach me.

It was about a week ago, and Chris had walked me to my seventh period class English. We had kissed, and he had went to basketball practice. I sat down in my usual seat in the back when someone plopped down beside me and turned in my direction.

“Dylan right?” A random girl squeaked and tucked her weave behind her ear. Who the hell was this random broad?

"Yes, who're you?" I questioned. Ever since Chris and I went public a lot more people approached, smiled, and waved at me. She was probably just a random girl who wanted to know how I grew my hair out so long.

"You don't know me, but I'm really good friends with a girl that knows your boyfriend Chris really well. They’ve fucked, and still are fucking. I just wanted to make sure you’re aware. Bye Dylan, I hope we talk again.” The girl stood up and strolled out of the classroom, what the fuck, she didn’t even have this class?! This bitch followed me into class to tell me some dumb ass shit like that?! I’d never seen this broad in my life, and here she was telling me that she knew of a girl who was having sex with my boyfriend? WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?! I felt like chasing that girl down and dragging her ass down the hallways by her hair, but then I thought about it. I was gonna talk to Chris first before reacting with my fist.

“Yo Mrs.Robinson, can I be excused? I’m not feeling it today.” I announced and stood up from my seat. Mrs.Robinson was a really cool teacher, and even if she told me I couldn’t leave I was still gonna bounce.

“Alright Dylan, feel better.” She said as I stepped out of the classroom and down the hall to the gym. I knew Chris was in basketball practice, but I didn’t care. I was pissed off.

I walked into the gymnasium and strolled right up to Chris who was waiting at the hoop to get passed the ball so he could make the shot for his practice team.

“Woah woah woah, excuse me miss but you can’t come in here right now. We’re practicing right now!” Coach Griffin, Chris’s head coach yelled at me as I stopped the game. I couldn’t give a flying fuck if they were practicing, I was gonna talk to my boyfriend.

“I need to talk to you, right now.” I spoke quietly and gestured outside to the hallway. If I ended up beating his ass I didn’t want to embarrass him in front of his teammates.

“Coach, gimme five minutes. Keep on going without me!” Chris yelled and didn’t bother putting on the jersey I didn’t even notice was off. He just followed me out of the gym.

“Aye Dylan, you so fine baby! Stop fucking with Chris’s yellow ass and fuck with a real nigga ma!” One of Chris’s teammates Wesley yelled at me as I got closer to the door.

“Nigga kiss my fat ass and focus on your free throw, shit.” Now don’t get me wrong, Wesley Grant (in multimedia) definitely was not ugly, he was the second finest guy at South Angeles High School, right after Chris. If I wasn’t with Chris I would’ve been with Wesley with no hesitation.