Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Christopher Brown

I had no idea what I was doing at Dylan's, but somehow I ended up hopping in my car and driving to her house. I didn't even know where she lived, so I had to call Honey and ask for the address.

"Hopefully this shit isn't a mistake." I muttered to myself as I rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" She questioned from behind the door. I didn't answer.

As soon as she opened the door I took in her beautiful face. She was so gorgeous, I couldn't resist her. I could already tell that she was about to talk shit, so I did what I had wanted to do since I met her, I kissed her.

In a split second she had her arms and legs around me, and her lips were locked on mine.

"Where?"

"Upstairs. First bedroom, fuck hurry." I did just that, I practically ran up the stairs but never pulled our lips apart.

The room smelled like weed and Dylan, two of my favorite scents. I threw her on the bed and stared at her for a second. Fuck, I had wanted her in this position since I met her, and now that I had her where I wanted her I didn't know how to act.

"Chris, what's wrong?" She whispered and sat up on the bed, looking at me curiously.

"I gotta tell you something, and I'm not sure how you're gonna react." I murmured and stared at her beautiful face.

"Spit it out fool." Dylan chuckled. Here goes nothing.

"Dylan, I like you. I really like you, everything about you. Your skin, face, personality, your fashion sense, your voice, the way you carry yourself. You're absolutely perfect in my eyes." Dylan looked at me but didn't make a sound. Wow, that was a first.

"Can you say something? Anything? You're making a nigga feel weird." I awkwardly chuckled and stared at Dylan, waiting for her reaction. Fuck, I shouldn't have said anything. I had her right where I wanted her, and I fucked it up by involving my feelings. I was so dumb.

"Forget I said anything." I dismissed all the shit I had said before and sat down on the bed, watching Hardcore Pawn on tv.

I didn't feel Dylan move until I felt her lips on my jaw, then my cheeks, then my lips.

"Did you really mean what you said? Do you really find me perfect Chris?" Dylan whispered and gazed into my eyes. I had never seen Dylan look so vulnerable and open before. It lowkey scared me.

"Yes baby, I find you perfect. Everything about you." I whispered and reached out to brush my fingers against her cheek.

"I got a lot of problems and issues I have to deal with, and I can be a major bitch at times, but you still find me perfect? You're crazy."

"Crazy about you." Damn, that shit was cheesy as fuck.

"I don't know what to do." She whispered and stared down at her fingers.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not used to being in a relationship. I'm independent, and I wouldn't know how to act in a relationship." She explained.

I laughed and pulled Dylan to me, that's what she was worried about?

"Listen baby, we'll take it as slow as you need to. It'll just be you and I."

Dylan responded by kissing me softly and reaching behind her for something. She pulled a blunt out and waved it in my face.

Yeah, this was exactly what I wanted and needed.

Dylan Bernice Anthony

Chris parked next to me in the school parking lot like usual. We decided to just keep our new relationship to ourselves, but if someone found out we wouldn't deny it.

It was so weird, I was dating Chris. We weren't officially a couple yet, because I wanted to learn more about him, and he about me. I was going to try my best to act like I usually would around him. There was no reason to switch shit up.

"Did you guys hear?! Chris and Robyn broke up." I pretended to hear the news for the first time. I looked at Honey in shock.

"Hoe deserved it." I shrugged and pulled my beanie down further. It was Chris's, I stole it from his car when we went to go get food yesterday. After he had admitted his feelings to me yesterday, we smoked the blunt I had rolled before he came to my house, and watched Jackie Chan movies all day. After a while we got hungry as fuck and decided to go to In-N-Out Burger. Chris and I stayed together until Jenine and Robert got home from work and called me wondering where I was.

We were still the same, whenever Chris said some dumb ass shit I put him in line, and he was still the same nasty ass boy from before.

"I've seen that hat before Dylan, where'd you get it?" Heather questioned as I unlocked the car door.

"That ugly ass nigga Chris let me borrow it." I responded and laughed. Chris was leaning against his car waiting for us to get out of the car. I could tell he was impatient.

I walked over to Chris's car and dapped Trell, Nino, and Tyga up. I saved Chris for last.

"Hey thug life, how's your knuckles?" Michael questioned and motioned to my wrapped up knuckles. Chris wrapped them up for me, but his dumb ass made them look ugly.

"They're good. I'm gonna have to wait a week or two before I fuck a bitch up again, so hopefully none of these bitches try and mess with me." I joked and walked beside Chris to get into the school.

I wanted to kiss his lips and hold his hand, but I fought against it. I could feel Honey's eyes on me the whole time we were walking into school.

"What hoe?" I laughed as I looked back at her and Michael walking behind Chris and I.

"Nothing bitch, just know I peep." She responded and looked at Chris and I.

"Bitch, the only thing you peep is my ass when I'm walking. I'll see you niggas later." I saluted the crew before walking to my locker. I could feel Chris's presence behind me still.

"I just wanna skip school, go home, smoke a bowl, and eat McDonald's. Is that possible?" I questioned.

"Yeah it is if you don't wanna graduate, but listen. I have to stay after school for basketball practice, but after do you want to go grab some food and go chill at my house?" Hmm, sounded heavenly.

"Sure." I agreed and grabbed some of the books I needed for the day from my locker. I turned around and Chris was so close to me that if I moved an inch we would be kissing.

"Fuck, I wanna pin you against the wall so badly and kiss the shit out of you." Fuck, I wanted him to as well.

"Later, not in public. I'll see you later punk." I sneakily pecked Chris's lips and walked away from him and my locker.

Yeah, I really liked what Chris and I were doing.