○ chapter forty seven ○

Winter's P.O.V

"Bye Emmaree!" I say, hugging her tight. Alec joins me and I chuckled.

"Make sure to visit me soon, okay?" Emmaree says and we both nod. We let go of her and Emmaree holds her finger up and quickly jogs inside. I see Hayden and Cole walking down the stairs, holding their suitcases.

"Hurry up Sam!" I heard Becky yell before I see her making her way down the stairs too. I chuckled at this and moved to the side when Cole and Hayden made their way through. Becky walked down to the cab and then I saw Emmaree coming back with a box wrapped in birthday wrapping paper. She handed it to me and I thanked her.

"You didn't have you, Emmaree." I say, smiling. Emmaree waved me off and smiled. "Actually I did. I loved you staying here. If it was just the boys, it would be boring. It was nice to have a girl in the house other than me." Emmaree says and I laughed.

"I had a fun time." I say and Emmaree grinned. "I hope so." She says and heads inside and up the stairs, probably to go get Sam. I look down at the box and smile, heading down with Alec to the cab. We get in and I found myself sitting next to Alec while he sat in the middle, next to me and Cole. Alec grinned and looked down at the box.

"Are you going to open it?" He asked and I shook my head. "Of course not, silly! I am going to open it in three days... when I get to open the rest of the presents." I say and he chuckles.

I look out the window and see Sam saying goodbye to Emmaree. He was smiling and nodding while Emmaree patted his shoulder. I wondered what they could be talking about but shrugged it off, feeling tired.

I laid on Alec's shoulder and closed my eyes. "Wake me up when we are at the airport."

●●●

I got out of the cab and walked to the back, grabbing my suitcase. Alec, Cole and Hayden appeared on the side of me, also grabbing their suitcases.

We thanked the cab driver and my mom paid him while holding Snowflake, then he drove off. I walked to a bench and sat down, rubbing my tired eyes. I saw the other cab pull up and Kelly and Sam had got out. They both walked to us and we headed off into the airport, passing through security and we eventually were on the plane. I was seated next to the window which was a little scary but I just thought I was going to be asleep most of the time, and I was.

●●●

Sam's P.O.V

When we arrived on the plane, I decided Winter should sit near the window. She looked a little nervous but she didn't mind that much. We sat down and I intertwined our hands together. She had placed her head on my shoulder and I knew she was tired. She was talking to Amanda all night last night.

After the plane had taken off, I noticed Winter was asleep already and I smiled at her. Her blonde hair was over her face a little, causing me to push it back. Her eyes were closed, making me not see those gorgeous blue eyes. She looked so cute when she was sleeping, so I took my phone out and took a picture of us. I sent it to Kaitlin. I smiled at the photo before switching my phone off and shoving it in my pocket. I sighed and rested the side of my head on the top of her head and closed my eyes. It wouldn't hurt to get a little bit of sleep.

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

"We're here." I heard my mom say and I look up and smile once I see our house. I opened the car door and held onto Snowflakes leash once we started to walk down the path way. It was still the same and I loved it.

My mom opened the door and I walked in, looking around. Our house was still clean, just like we left it. I crouched down and unclipped Snowflakes leash and let her run around. I walked up stairs and walked into my room.

My single bed was made nicely, no creases and the pillows were placed nicely. My desk still had everything on it. My photo album, my work books and my drawing book. I picked it up and flicked through the pages to see a picture of my mom and dad with a small picture of them together, smiling while sipping on coke through a straw.

My dad wasn't what I imagined him to look like but he was better than what I imagined him to be. He had shaved, making his appearance look younger and his black hair was brushed back nicely. His blue eyes were bright like mine, which probably made my mom fall for him.

I ran my thumb over the picture and smiled. I wanted to meet him so badly. I wanted to hear his voice, I wanted to breath in his scent, I wanted to see his face. Words couldn't explain how much I wanted to see him.

Then, my mom walked in and I shut my drawing book and placed it back on the desk. My mom smiled and I returned it. She picked up the book and found the page I was on. Her eyes twinkled and I knew she missed him. We both knew he wasn't dead but we both knew he didn't forget us. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I saw a tear drop fall down her cheek and she whispered, "I miss him."

"I know you do, mom." I say back and wipe her tear away. She gives me a weak smile and I rested my head on my mom's shoulder, looking at my father...my mom's husband.

●●●

"Do I have to go to school?" I asked and my mom nodded, tucking me in slightly. I sighed and she pinched my cheek slightly.

"Don't worry, you'll have your boyfriend there." She smirked as she dragged out the word 'boyfriend'. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"I guess your right." I say and she kisses my forehead and stands up. We said our good night's and she left my room. I grabbed my phone and messaged Sam.

School tomorrow, ugh! Could you pick me up in the morning? Goodnight. I love you.

I received a text back straight away and I opened it.

Ha, I know hey! Don't worry though, your knight in shinning armor is here. I'm joking. Uhm, I can't pick you up tomorrow and so can't the others, we sorta... have to do something. Can't go into detail. Goodnight and I love you too, Winter :) - Sam

Okay...? And I was young when I wrote that! Don't be mean! Night.

I placed my phone on my desk and turned on my side, snuggling up with Snowflake who snored silently beside me. I giggled and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

●●●

So people... what you guys think? So, I am estimating that this book will end in about seven or eight chapters? I don't know yet but that's why I am planning. I don't want to drag this book out so I sped this chapter up a little. The next chapter will be when they return to school! Who's excited? I sure am!

Please vote and comment and share to your friends. I love you all and I wish you all a happy week... even though it's ending XD

-XmysterysmileX