○ chapter twenty one ○

Winter's P.O.V

"Smack cam." Amanda whispered into the phone.

I know, your probably thinking... What? Well, i thought the same thing when i got told that we were pulling a prank on Hayden. Why Hayden? You'll find out.

"Wait, my phone is frozen!" Alec whispered as he furiously tapped his phone. I laughed quietly at his frustration then turned my attention to Hayden. He was lying on his back with one hand on his chest and one hand on the edge of the bed, with whip cream in his hand. Cole was holding a feather as he stood on the edge of the bed, Amanda and Cole on the floor, Sam was currently out for a jog and Emmaree was standing in the door frame with a big grin on her face.

"Im gonna do it." Cole whispered to us and i smiled. This was sad but this is pay back for him hacking Amanda's phone and posting her 'ugly photos' all over instagram. Hey, Amanda was like instagram famous or whatever and Hayden posting her worst photos on there is just unacceptable according to her.

Cole tickled the feather on his forehead then went down to his nose and then his lips. Hayden didnt move so Cole moved to his ear, tickling it around the edge...and thats when it happened. Hayden smacked his ear and the whipped cream went on his ear and some of his face.

"What the actual fuck!?" Hayden yelled as he jolted up and looked around.

"Oh...oh my god! I-I can't even..." Amanda said through laughs. Alec was rolling around on the floor, not even bothering about his phone not working, Cole was laughing with the hiccups. Emmaree was still grinning while i was trying not to laugh...okay, maybe i should...it was funny.

And thats when i started to laugh. I heard Hayden yell and scream but no one was listening, we were obviously to busy laughing.

Now my stomachs hurting...but i wanna laugh...

I wiped away the tears that was running down my face and smiled. Oh god.

"That was hilarious!" Amanda said with a big smirk as we all nodded. Hayden was out of the room, probably washing his face.

"Now, who wants pancakes?" Emmaree asked and we all jumped up and started running downstairs. The last thing i heard Hayden say was,

"Dont waste the whipped cream!"

All of us started laughing again.

●●●

"Im going for a walk. Anyone wanna come?" Alec asked as he slid on his Champion jumper. Everyone shook their heads while i shrugged.

A little walking couldnt hurt anyone. "Yeah." I say as i stand up and slid my phone in my pocket. Alec clapped his hands together and nodded. Me and Alec havent really spent that much time together so i took this chance to hang out with Alec. Sam was still on his run anyway so we might pass him.

We walked outside and i closed the door behind us. "Sooo...what we gonna do?" I asked as we headed down the steps. Alec chuckled as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Well, there is a park down the street?" Alec suggested and i grinned and looked at him.

"Race ya?" I suggested and Alec smirked. "Just wanna let you know, I know some shortcuts." Alec smirked some more. I laughed.

"A little exploring could help me." I grinned and Alec laughed. "Your running against the flash, Winnie." Alec said as he started to stretch his legs. I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down, we arent in the Olympics." I said as tied up my hair in a bun. Alec rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Ready?"