○ chapter twenty two ○

Amanda's P.O.V

I looked at my phone with a frown. This person was calling me non-stop and it was pissing me the heck off.

The ring tone blasted through the speaker again making me groan. "Fucking shut up!" I yelled while Hayden laughed.

"Just answer the phone then whoever is calling, tell them to shut the fuck up." I gave Hayden a death glare and threw my phone at him as the phone was still ringing.

"You answer it!" I watched as Hayden laughed making me glare more. He accepted it and put the phone on speaker. "Who is this?" Hayden said as he got straight to the point. I tapped my hand on my thigh impatiently, waiting for this mystery caller to speak.

"Now, thats not how you talk to your girlfriends best friend?" I immediately stood up and snatched my phone of Hayden. "Who the fuck are you? Stop calling me you creep!"

"Amanda...dont be so rude." I gritted my teeth together at the sound of her voice. This little terror, the bitch that made me move, that made my life shit, ruined my best friends life...

"Kate your fucking dead!" I screamed into the phone then hung up. I was fuming. This girl doesnt even know what she has got herself into.

●●●

Winter's P.O.V

We have been driving around for half an hour and all this girl has done is walked around, talked on the phone and nothing!

Then my phone started to go off and i picked it up to only hear angry screaming and yelling. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Amanda?" The screaming stopped and all i could here was Amanda's heavy breathing.

"Its the bitch! I wanna kill her!" Amanda started yelling again and i sighed. Who was this even about? Oh thats right, she was too angry to even tell me.

"Amanda, calm down. I cant even understand a word your saying." I said calmly and Amanda groaned.

"Kate! Its Kate! She called me a minute ago and i swear on my life she had that fucking smirk on her face!" Amanda yelled. My jaw clenched at her words...especially the name.

"Get in the car and meet me down at..." I looked around to see any street signs but i frowned once i saw none. I looked at the window and saw a big warehouse.

"Put Hayden on the phone." I said and a second later i heard his voice. "God help me, she is giving me a headache!" Hayden groaned and i chuckled but then i got back into serious mode. "Get Cole and Amanda in the car and meet me at a warehouse with boarded up windows." I said and Hayden said a quick okay before hanging up. I placed my phone back in my pocket and looked aroumd to try and see Kate.

"She walked into that warehouse." Alec said and i looked at the warehouse where she walked around and looked to see if anyone was behind her. Suspicious much?

"Lets get out." Alec suggested and i nodded but i put my hand up. "Ill go." Sam laughed loudly making me raise a brow. "Are you stupid? She could be walking around there to see people...you dont know how much people are there or how dangerous they are..." Sam looked at me sternly and i looked away avoiding eye contact. I knew he was right but i needed to know why she was here. To start trouble?

"Ill go with you. Alec you get in the drivers seat and be prepared cause anything could happen and we will start running so get ready to drive." Sam instructed Alec and he nodded while Sam opened the door. I did the same.