○ chapter twenty four ○

Winter's P.O.V

We walked to Mcdonalds which made me smile. I hadnt that that in so long! We walked in and not many people were here. I sorta found it strange but i didnt care too much.

"What would you like?" Bradley asked and i looked at him with a smile. "Ill order my food and you can order yours." I said politely put i couldnt help the grin that appeared on my face. Bradley shook his head while chuckling. "You see, i wanted you to join me. I should pay." I rolled my eyes knowing how this will end. We would argue for so long until i finally gave in. Ha! Thats not how i do things.

I walked up to the register and looked at the guy. He has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes but not like Bradley's. They were a usual blue but they were nice. "Can i just get a 9 nuggets box and a chocolate frappè, thanks." I smiled at him and he smiled back...but it looked like he was flirting sorta. Anyway, i handed him the money and he gave me the chance and the recipt. I stood back and walked to Bradley. He smirked.

"Guess you got his attention." I looked over to where he was pointing a furrowed my eyebrows. The guy who served me just kept staring at me while a customer wanted to be served. I slowly faced Bradley to see him laughing.

"Wow, he went that far..." I frowned. What does he mean by that? He took the recipt out of my hands and turned it around.

"Oh my." I looked back at the guy and he was finally serving the people. I took the recipt and looked at it closely. "Don't tell me thats...his number?"

"903!" I heard someone yell. I lookes at the recipt and notice that was my order. I walked up and guess who it was who handed me my food...that dude!

"Uh thanks." I said and quickly grabbed my food. He shot me a wink and i smiled. Obviously it was fake, im not into the guy.

I walked to one of the tables and sat down. I looked at the recipt ahain then ripped it up. I didnt want someones number...

"Now, why did you do that?" I heard Bradley's voice say behind me. I looked at him as he sat down next to me.

"What do you mean? I dont want to keep some strangers number on me!" I said with a frown and Bradley nodded. "True."

I pulles out my food and started to eat my nuggets. I love nuggets there are my life! I would rather marry nuggets instead of a man but honestly, we could never really marry food. We would look stupid! Besides my mom wants me to marry a loyal, hardworking man. Someone i can trust with all my heart and tells me everything.

"So, whats the story behind you? Ive never seen you around here." I looked at Bradley who was sipping his coke. I shrugged.

"I just moved here to live with my friend's grandma." Bradley looked at me like he wanted me to continue. I didnt want to tell him, he is still a stranger to me in a way.

"What? Thats all." I said and ate another nugget. He grinned. "Okay."

I didnt know why this guy was grinning. He is one strange guy.

●●●

"Wanna lift home?" Bradley asked and i frowned while shaking my head. "Its okay. I have legs, i can walk." Bradley shook his head laughing.

"Its like 9:30 and your telling me your walking? I dont think so."

"What makes you think i will go with you?" I grinned and he smirked. "Hmm, you wanna walk home, walk. No one is stopping you. Just watch out for those men over there in the corner watching every girl walk past." I looked over and saw about 6 men around 40 and i shrieked in horror. I looked back at Bradley and he had a triumph smirk plastered on his face.