Ass class: Air lines

The whole class is on a trip and they had to take a plane to get there... This is the plane ride if you couldn't tell.

Nagisa POV

We got our meals after a few hours. Korosensei was tired of going so slow. Karma didn't seem to enjoy the height. He just clawed at the armrest deeper at any turbulence.

"Karma are you going to eat? I'm sure your seat would appreciate it." I chuckle as he tenses up at the slight rocking of the plane.

"I'm going to eat when this death trap stops shaking." He almost grabs a cracker from his tray but grabs the chair again before he gets to it.

"At this rate I'll have to feed you. Just let go." I place a hand over top his. He relaxes a bit and I lift his wrist towards the fork he was supposed to use. I practically fed him, my hand never leaving its place.

"I can feed myself you know." He grumbles as I open his chips for him.

"But you like it more when I feed you." I giggle as I raise one up to his mouth. He bites it away from me, still pouting.

"Just hurry up. I don't want my ice cream to melt." He mumbles as I continue to serve him.

"I didn't get ice cream in my meal." I look around and it seems everyone but me has a frozen treat.

"Okay? Ask the stewardess for some."

"Ok." I manage to wave a lady down and she bends over so we are face to face.

"What's the problem miss?" I ignore the miss gendered pronoun.

"I didn't get any ice cream on my tray." She blinks and stands back up to look at the food in front of me.

"Ice cream doesn't come with a vegetarian meal, sweetie. I could get you a cookie instead. Be right back!" She walks off before I can respond and I sigh in defeat.

"Why didn't you correct her?" I turn back to Karma, who seemed a little pissed.

"I live in this body." I gesture to myself. "There isn't enough time in the day to correct every person who messes up." I shrug.

"But you should take it as a complement. You just look so cute!" He chuckles, wrapping his arms around me. Wait a minute.

"First of all, fuck you, you know I'm a boy. Second, were you just pretending to be scared so I would feed you?!" I whisper shout. Most of the class was asleep. Considering dinner was served over half an hour ago, it is reasonable.

"Pretty much." He kisses my cheek and let's go of me.

"Here's your cookie sweet pea! Enjoy!" She miles and walks off, ruining the moment.

"Way to ruin our cute moment. Thanks." Karma whispers in her direction. I just stare at the crumbling brick in my hand.

"I'm not vegan. This cookie probably has milk in it! And eggs!" I sigh, handing it to my boyfriend.

"I'll let you have some ice cream," he pauses, reaching for his bowl and a spoon. "if I get to feed you."

"Th-that'll make Kayano think we're dating." I blush, turning back to my half empty tray of food.

"She's asleep." He gives me a quick kiss. "Along with rio and Fuwa and every other person who might taunt us. I thought you didn't care anyway."

"I don't but I'm not a fan of people requesting pictures of your girlfriend. Don't think I don't hear about it when things like that happen."

"Okay okay. Would it help to say I've never shown anyone pictures of me making you dress up?"

"Hmpf!" I turn away from him and look out the window. He pinches my leg and chuckles at my childish behavior. "A little." I mumble. It was enough for him.

Karma POV

"Nagisaaa~" I hold a spoon of ice cream close to him. He smiles but doesn't turn. I get the spoon close to his mouth and he eats it, immediately returning to his pouting state. "Would you rather sit in my lap or are you going to eat from right there." I wave another spoon in his face.

He turns his head slightly, just enough so he can see me. He sighs and scoots onto my lap.

"It's much easier to feed you like this." I smirk as he eats more. I was about to take the utensil back out of his mouth when a flash surrounded us.

"Nyehehehu this is going in the yearbook."

"We forgot about Korosensei!" Nagisa whispers, sounding terrified. Opposite of what I hoped, others were waking up.

"Nagisa?! ARE YOU DATING THIS FREAK?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME! THATS HOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO!" Kayano started freaking out until a flight attendant told her to quiet down.

"Karma-kuuuun~ did the lover boy finally get senpai to notice him?" Rio ruffles my hair.

"What's she talking about?" Nagisa looks up with innocent eyes.

"N-nothing. Just lay down. Go to sleep." He looked around skeptically, but did as I said, laying his head on my legs. After a few minutes of waiting I heard light snores. I chuckled a bit and kissed his forehead. He smiled in his sleep and I started playing with his hair.

"So Karma!" Rio plops down in the seat next to me. "How long has this been going on?" I couldn't even get an answer out before others joined in.

"Did you just stutter?!"
"Did you just BLUSH?!"
"Who's the uke?"
"He's really a boy right?"
"Are you going to answer us?"
"Promise you won't kill Kayano!"
"Would you go yandere if somebody tried to flirt with him?"

"SHUT! THE HELL! UP." I grab the pocket knife I snuck through customs and pulled it out. "Before somebody gets hurt. Nagisa doesn't like getting woken up." I double check to make sure he's asleep. People just start whispering questions.

"How would you know?"
"Did you sleep together?"
"Omg did you do it with the innocent bean?"
"Guys! I think we killed Kayano!"
"Doesn't he stay at your house a lot?"
"I've seen them walking home together a lot recently."
"You're so cute together!"
"Thank god I'm not the only gay one here."<— totally not isogai (o^^o)

"Don't you people have better things to do than provoke me?" I hiss, holding my knife tighter.

"Not really, no." Rio laughs as she shoos everyone away. "But we are not done talking about this!"

"Tsh, whatever." I mumble. Honestly! Do you people not have other people to annoy? Leave me and my Nagi-chan alone. I look down at him. He's so cute. "I'll protect you Nagisa." I hug his head closer to me.

"Thanks Karma! (^∇^)"

"You bastard."

"Love youuu~" He kisses my cheek. "Goodnight jerkwad."

"Goodnight asshat."

A/n so apparently nagisa is a vegetarian in cannon? I based this off that new info. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS ON A CAMPING TRIP! Not like anybody's read this far (ー ー;) anywhooooo Ima update other ish rn. LOL BYEEE