supernatural

Destiel: Cas uses Jimmy's sister as a vessel.
---------------------------------------

"Jimmy? You have to let me in. I can heal you." He won't wake up for awhile and I'm too weak to heal him now. I can't even get into his head. On to plan B then.

I arrive at the nice house containing one of Jimmy's few blood relatives. His sister.
-------------------------------------

I told Dean to meet me at the crime scene. He told me he was nearby at a bar and we could meet there instead. He always has an opinion. I like it.

«Where are you Cas?»

It was fuzzy but it was clearly Dean. I see the bar so instead of flying I walk in. As I try to look for him through the crowd of people somebody puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Hello." Dean smirks in what I can only assume is a seductive manner.

"Hello d-"

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He cuts me off.

"Yes." I roll my eyes to drag his drunk butt home.

"Playin hard to get I see. I like it." He smiles while stumbling closer to me.

"Let's go, Dean." I wrap an arm around him.

"Did I already introduce myself? No matter. Where do you wanna go, hot stuff?"

"I would have liked to check out the crime scene but you should rest." Why do you do this to yourself, Dean? Now I have to take you home.

I get him into the passenger side after a lot of negotiating. He told me we could hang out at his place and we would be up all night. I just nodded along because I don't know what he means.

I just remembered... I can't drive. I fear if we stay here much longer Dean will get sicker. I'm gonna be sorry for this. I quickly fly back to the bunker with him. Sam was sitting at a table studying. His first reaction was to reach for his nearest weapon, in this case an angle blade.

"Sam. Dean is drunk."

"I might be drunk but I'm still fun." He slurred in my ear sending shivers down my spine. This vessel is weird.

"Cas?"

"Yes?"

"What happened to Jimmy?"

"Long story. In short he was hurt because I was torn away from him. He's in a coma."

"Can't you just get in his head?"

"I was weak, Sam."

"Well who are you wearing then?"

"His sister."

"Oh. Just put him in his room. We can try to figure out our meat suit problem." I nod in response and carry the half awake Dean to his room.

"Are you staying here? We could cuddle." He pulls me onto the bed so I am sitting next to him. He puts his head in my neck and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Dean you should sleep."

"I cant sleep if you leave me." He kisses my cheek.

"Yes you can. Stay in bed." He nods but before he lays down he softly grabs my chin so that we are sitting face to face. He leans in slowly and gives me a long sweet kiss on the lips.

"What was that?"

"A good night kiss." He yawns right before he passes out.

//////////////////////////////////////////////
Sam POV

"Sam? What happened to Dean to make him do this?"

"Well we had a fight but he usually just does some work then comes back in a few hours. I haven't seen him for a couple days. How about you? The meat suit swap?"

"As I said, Jimmy was injured and I'm too weak to get in his head. I found his sister and now I'm here."

"Well... I hope the best for you and Dean. Just don't break his heart."

"Will do. I'm going to go look at the crime scene."

"Okay." I wave him away and he zaps to his destination. I hear a large thump back in Dean's room, causing me to run back for him.

"Dean?!"

"What?" He gets off the floor, holding his head.

"I thought you were hurt."

"I was drugged by something. I don't know. I did manage to keep my cool long enough to get a chick here though."

"Do you like him just because of his meat suit?"

"What? A one night stand is just a one night stand."

"Wow I knew you were at least bi and extremely shallow but this is a new low. He loves you Dean."

"I don't know how long I was out but I just met that person. And meat suit? Is she a demon?!"

"You couldn't have forgotten Cas!"

"Cas?! Wait wait wait you mean to tell me Cas was riding that meat suit?"

"Yes. Why are you surprised?"

"Maybe because I didn't know! I mean I lo- like Cas but he does a pretty good interpretation of a drunk chick." Sam just nods with a smirk on his face. "Shut up."

"I didn't say anything!"

"You were thinking it!"

"But you love Cas too. Admit it."

"Shut. The fuck. Up. He can probably hear you on his freaky angle radio. I don't need that."

"Dean and Cas sitting in a tree K I S S I N G! First comes love! Second comes marriage! Third comes Dean with a baby carriage!"

"Aye! aye. Stop that. I love Cas! Happy?" Cas appears behind Sam.

"Dean I love you too..."