miraculous ladybug

"Adrien?!"

"My la- I mean Ladybug! You know me?!"

"Of course!"

"It's because of the bill boards isn't it."

"N-no! I have known you for awhile. Personally." Ladybug blushes.

"I ... Could you umm... Meet me at my place? Tonight."

"Of course."
-----------------
Ladybug knocks on the window lightly as the sun sets in the sky.

"You came!" Adrien pulled her inside.

"Ha ha hi..." She chuckled nervously.

"I'll go grab some snacks for us." He left the room but instead of going to the kitchen he went to the bathroom. During this time ladybug sat awkwardly on the windowsill, waiting for his return.

After getting his giggles out Adrien walked back towards his room with a grumpy look on his face.

"I hate-" He couldn't actually bring himself to finish the sentence.

"I thought we destroyed that akuma! I certainly did not think our first kiss would be like this."

"This is stupid!" He shouts over her.

"Adrien... Dont hate me please." She gave him a kiss and waited for the black tint to fade from his lips. And waited. And waited. After about fifteen seconds Adrien started to move again. He rested his arms at her waist and kissed back. She was surprised and backed up.

"It was just a prank my lady." He chuckled as she wiped the black lipstick off her face.

"Let's never tell anyone about this." She blushed.

"As you wish."
------------------------
After class the next day:

"Adrien."

"Oh hey Marinette!" Adrien is snapped from his daze.

"Come with me." She pulls him to an empty area of the hall and pushes his back against the lockers. Before he can ask what was happening she kissed him.

"Maybe you should be more careful about what you say if you don't want your secret identity given away."

"W-what?! Please don't tell!"

"Of course I won't. What type of girlfriend would do that?" Is this black mail? Adrien though.

"I'm dating somebody already. I'm sorry princess."

"Yea. Me." Oh no it is.

"Marinette I-"

"Call me by my other name." She lifts up her hair to show off her ear rings.

"Ladybug?!"