Ass class: Gender

I can't get enough of Karmagisa. Deal with it.

Nagisa POV

I sit down on the edge of the cliff and pull out my bento box. The same place Karma went suicidal. I would never forget that. I would never forget to be there for him. I heard slight panting coming from behind me.

"NAGISAAAA! I need to talk to you!" Nakamura nearly collapsed when she finally got close enough to me. I sit next to her and continue eating while she catches her breath. After a moment Kaede and Okuda fall beside her. In a minute or so they all regain the ability to speak properly.

"It's about Karma." I bite on my silverware.

"Is he ok?! Did he do something?! ARE THE POLICE INVOLVED?!" I set my food aside, giving the blond my full attention.

"Don't be so quick to assume." Kaede giggles.

"He's going to tell you something VERY big later today. I must know one thing... Do you like him?" She smirks as the heat rises to my face. Of course I did but she wouldn't know that. I didn't tell anyone. Is it that obvious?

"I wouldn't be his best friend if I didn't!" I smile, trying to brush it off. She doesn't stop there.

"Well you have to like-like him a little right? Don't you think he's hot? I know I caught you staring at him at the beach." My blush becomes hotter and the girls start to giggle.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. We're just friends!" I smile. She's still not convinced.

"Just promise you will accept him no matter what he says." Okuda says softly from behind Rio. I nod in response.

"It would take more than murder to get me off his side! I will take whatever he says."

"Oh and a bit of advise," Rio whispers in my ear. "If he wants you to do anything but you are to lazy or something," She whispers even softer. "just say you're on your period."

"I CANT SAY THAT!!" I shriek.

"Sure you can! The best part is he'll believe you!" She laughs as she walks away.

Later

"Nagisa! I wanted to talk to you." Karma runs up behind me. I blush at his sudden appearance and turn to face him.

"Oh hey! What'd you wanna tell me?"

"I-I really like you. Do you wanna go over to my place again? We could hang out and play video games." He blushed and scratched his neck. He looks like he's waiting for rejection.

"I'd love to." I jump hug him. While I'm still in his arms he whispers to me.

"Unless you want to do something more fun."

"IM ON MY PERIOD!"

A/n this was supposed to be longer but meh. I was on my period when I thought of this just like: what if rio told nagisa to use his 'period' as an excuse to get out of Karmas shenanigans. Honestly that would result in karma trying to actually find out Nagisa's gender. I also remember seeing a comic quite awhile ago about something like this. I didn't remember it until I thought of the chapter idea but I'll try to find it cuz it was funny.

Random person: Tmi yo

Me: IDGAF. All I said was I have a period. Basically, I'm female. So it shouldn't matter. Calm down.

 Calm down