Miraculous ladybug

Me and my friend NoGameNoLifeBruh were thinking of fanfic ideas and she thought of one where he was a cat. We both liked the idea but in our heads the plot varied so she said it was chill if I used the idea. Girl if you reading this... At least pretend to care!

Adrien is a cat. He's been a cat since middle school. He remembers getting picked up from his fencing lesson one day and never going home. When he woke up he was a cat. He found his way to a bakery and was picked up by a little girl with stubby, blue-black, pigtails.

TAKE IT AWAY ADRIEN!

She lifted me up and took me inside. Her parents didn't seem to mind her having me so I was given a home there. On my first day, as she stitched me a bed, she started to think of names.

"How about I name yooou... Felix?" I made a distressed face and shook my head. She giggled and continued. "How about Adrien?" I nodded and, to my surprise, purred. I was unsure of how she knew my name until I noticed the fashion magazines. My fathers magazines... My father... MY FATHER! He must be worried sick! I guess I can't do much now but still.

I sat on her bed thinking of how my father would react. "You look so sad, Kitty. Are you hungry?" I purr at the thought of food. "You like that idea?" She giggles. "I am going to run downstairs for some bread and fish. I'll grab some water too. You look like you need some!" And with that the little girl runs down the stairs.

She soon returns, setting the plate down. She pets my back as I eat, telling me about her parents and her life. When I'm done she runs the plate downstairs then introduces me to my new bed. I could get used to living here.

(I feel like I should put this in. Don't hurt me if it doesn't flow well.)

The next day I woke up to Marinette picking me up gingerly.

"Good morning kitty. We need to take you to the vet today!" Wait... Don't cats go to the vet to get *gulp* fixed? "You look worried. They are just going to make sure you aren't chipped and give you some medicine! There aren't going to be needles, I already asked."

"Mrow *cough* meow?" I try to speak. It felt unnatural and weird. She pet my head and carried me to a car. I am going to have to get used to living here.

A few years later...

Marinette came home with a box in her hand. She was very confused by whatever it was. She set her back pack down poured some food into my bowl. She started talking as I ate, pausing for a moment to pet my back.

I continued to munch on the small pellets until I felt something cold touch my nose. It scared me and I jumped back.

"Adrien? Are you okay?" She walked over and picked me up. She itched my ears and looked into my bowl only to find a ring. It had a silver band and a paw print etched into it. "How did this get in here? Oh! I'll put it on the collar I was making for you!" She set me down and went over to her sewing machine. I jumped onto her bed and took a cat nap.

Later...

"Finished!" I heard the excited footsteps of Marinette. She clipped the collar on and took a step back. "Do you like it?" She itches my chin, sitting down next to me. I climb onto her lap and purr. She giggles and starts to pet down my spine.

"At least someone appreciates my work." She mumbles. "Everybody at school seems to think I'm useless. I'm too clumsy to do anything right and even if I did something fine somebody would find a flaw." I look up at her with sad eyes. She smiles and kisses my head.

If I was human I would likely be her boyfriend. I would just comfort her and tell her how much she means to me. I could never ask for anything from her. She already did so much. She is the nicest person I've ever met. I love her.

"We should get some rest kitty. Tell me if that collar gets too heavy okay!" She sets me on the ground and walks over to her dresser. Knowing what was coming next I buried my face into the soft bed she stitched me all those years ago. I respect her enough to not take advantage of my situation.

Once she was done changing she laid down on her bed and pat my head once more before falling asleep.

"I thought she would never go to sleep. My names Plagg and... You're a cat... Why are you a cat!? Tikki! My human is a cat! I have no idea what's going on and now I-!... I... I don't know. I just don't know. Should I just transform you? Could you say claws out? Please?" A talking rat?!? And it flies? Who's Tikki? Claws out? He knows I was human? What is this thing?

"You look very confused. I'll dumb it down. You need to say claws out. I will transform you into a super hero. I'm just going to see if that keeps you human after you transform."

"How am I supposed to say claws out? I'm a cat! Cats don't speak!" That was English! Out of my mouth! That was the most I've vocalized since... It feels like forever! Just as I spoke the words a flash of light surrounded me.

I grew tall and had a leather suit on. There was a long belt that extended into a tail. I had two silicone ears atop my head as well. I'm on two feet! I'm human! I have arms! His is great!

"Adrien whats all the jumping fo- OH MY GOSH! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM ?!?" She grabbed a knitting needle and held out as a weapon. I don't think she'd believe me if I told her the truth. It hurts me so much to lie to her.

"I am Chat Noir, Paris' new hero! I'm here to thank you princess."

"You're the partner I was told about?"

"Keep your identity secret!" A small voice squeaked.

"I'm not sure what you mean but I'm going to pounce. I'll chat with you later." I jump out of her window. I land on the roof of the next window over. I was going to see my father! I could see my old home from here!

I land on the stairs to the front door. "Plagg revert me." I wasn't sure of what was happening but I trusted the words coming out of my mouth. Sure enough a light surrounded me and I was back to a normal human boy form. I was taller than I used to be and I wore a larger version of what I was wearing the day I was changed. I walked up to the door in excitement and knocked.

"I'm sorry but it's too late for any... Adrien?" It was Natalie who answered the door. She looked frazzled and older. Much older. She covered her mouth and swallowed back tears. She ushered me inside and ran up the stairs.

"WHAT!?" I heard a shout from one of the rooms and my father came running out. He skipped most of the stairs as he ran to meet me.

"Hello father!"

"Adrien? You've grown so much! Are you hurt?! Where did you go!? What happened to you?" He wrapped me into a hug and continued mumbling questions into my shoulder.

"I can guarantee I am fine. I will tell you everything."

A/n I'll make an extension to this later but I'm going to leave it here for now because this is too long for a book of shorts.