Ass class: Kingdom AU

Assassination Classroom AU: pretty much Cinderella...but not... Idk.

Karma POV

"So I'm king now?"

"Yes, Sire."

"So I'm allowed to make laws?"

"Yes."

"Then I hereby declare that any subject who does not attend my party shall be executed unless they have a damn good reason."

"S-sire! Isn't that a little... Unreasonable?"

"Nonsense Miahara. I want all of my subjects to be able to enjoy my parties! Especially the eligible bachelorettes." I wrap my arm around him and he nods with a sweat drop.

Later...

I scan the ball room. There were many pretty girls but I could guarantee not all of my subjects were here. I walk down the stairs, trying to be secretive, but, as soon as I get three stairs down, trumpets start playing a song to announce my arrival.

"The new king! Karma Akabane!" I quickly put on a smile and take a bow. I connect with too many pairs of eyes while looking around. The music starts back up and most people continue their dances and conversations. Sadly, the hoard of girls at the bottom of the stairs didn't leave.

I can't jump off the stairs and make a run for it. I'll look like a wimp. Nobody wants a wimp for a king. I have to face them.

"Good evening, ladies! How are you tonight?" I reach the group and watch most of them blush or push to get closer to me.

"Dance with me!"
"We should go out!"
"I love you!"
"You're so handsome!"
"I have all of your merchandise!"

I stand still while random things are shouted at me.

"E-excuse me? Sire?" I hear a small voice from next to me. I look to see a green haired girl. She smiles an curtsies.

"Yes?" I take her hand. Her shyness and use of my name intrigued me. She didn't really seem interested in me either.

"I have s-something to tell you about somebody who didn't come t-to the party."

"Tell me as we dance." I smile. She nods and I take her out to the dance floor.

"Awwwwe! I wanted a dance!"
"She's such a slut."
"I'm way prettier!"
"I should be the one dancing with him!"
"NOTICE ME SENPAI!" <-- (Author-chan? How did you get into the story?)

"So tell me about this girl. Is she pretty?"

"Well uhh..." She fumbles and nearly steps on my foot. "Pretty is one way to put it."

"Why aren't they here?"

"Well...our mother...their stepmother... She locks them in our attic. She doesn't like 'em so she has them clean the house. Basically, Nagisa is a slave for her and is punished if he isn't. I was hoping you could help with that." So the ...girl? is named Nagisa. Pretty name for a queen. I feel like I should go talk to her. Well if she isn't as great as she seems I'll kill her myself.

"Where do you live?"

Later...

I step up to the large house and knock on the door. A few shouts are heard from inside.

"It's the king!"
"Nagisa! Where are my shoes?!"
"Clean the banister!"
"Do your makeup!"
"Those are my slippers!"
"Polish the floor!"
"Your hair looks disgusting!"