miraculous ladybug

This is an A.U. where the only way to get an akuma is to kill whoever is akumitized. You can 'de-transform' them if you weaken them to a point. Dark I know but it will turn out OK I promise (I'm so not lying...;)

I look at the anti-bug then back at Ladybug who had a large smirk on her face.

"What?" I start wiping around my mouth in case I had left something there.

"Oh nothing. This will just end some of my troubles."

"Like school troubles?" My ears perk out of curiosity. We go to the same school so I like have every hint I can.

"You could say that." She jumps in front of the Akumatized Chloe and pulls out her yo-yo. They spar for a moment until I jump in. I sneak behind Chloe and swipe her earrings. I step on them and she falls forward in pain. Her outfit disappears along with her powers.

"I might be out of power but I will still take your miraculous to hawkmoth to fulfil my duties!" She shouts charging after ladybug. Knowing what we had to do I extend the blade on my pole towards her back.

Ladybug smiles as she throws her yo-yo and it wraps around her neck. My knife hits her back the same time her head is sliced off by the indestructible string.

"Pound it." We smile.

A/n OMFG why am I so creepy?