Miraculous ladybug

Marinette and chat are talking when a knock startles them.

"Go kitty! They'll see you!" She whisper screams.

"Should I come back later?"

"Yea *yawn* come back in an hour."

----------------time skip

Chat climbs in through the window.

"Princess?"

In her sleep "Adrien..."

"Hm?" He realizes she's asleep and sighs. He looks around for a blanket to cover her with considering she fell asleep at her desk. As he's looking he notices the magazine cut outs on the wall. Tikki wakes up and hides.

The next night

"So princess... Do you dream about Adrien a lot?"

"W-what!?"

"You were saying his name in you sleep."

"O-oh... Well he is the son of a very prominent designer. He's also a model! And he's sweet, and patient, and forgiving and all the other things that make him wonderful!"

"So he's that great to you?"

"Yea... But he's never going to notice me. I am pretty sure he likes ladybug though. Man I wish people would see her other side. The girl under the mask..."

"My lady isn't going to tell anybody her secret identity anytime soon. But I'm on your side. I wish she would."

"What if you find out she's an insecure clutz? What if you hate her?"

"She's the same person under the mask. She won't be any different."

"She isn't!"

"How could you know that?!"

"Because I know the girl under the mask! She isn't special. Nobody thinks she is. She doesn't think she is. And you shouldn't think she is either!"

"I should know better than anyone... That it sounds like you're beating on yourself." She didn't respond. "I'll let you in on a big secret if you tell me you are really ladybug." She nods slightly, still staring at her feet. Chat sits beside her on her bed and tells Plagg to revert him.

"I'm too scared to look at your face chat."

"Well I was worried to find out your true identity malady. But if I was correct you should look up." She hesitantly looks up at him.

"Oh my god..*starts crying*. So the guy I've been pushing you away for was just under that mask?"

"I'm afraid so malady." She pulls him in for a hug.

"Stupid cat. I wish I wasn't so stubborn and found this out sooner."

"I feel stupid. Now that I know it seems so obvious."

"Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg"

"What was that?"

"I'm not sure malady."

Downstairs (just before chat arrives)

"Thanks for letting me in!"

"It's no problem. She's up in her room." Alya walks up the stairs but as she opens the door she hears talking. She looks around to find Marinette and Chat on the balcony walking inside. She shuts the door, leaving a gap the size of her camera and pulls out her phone.

The next day in school.

Marinette walks in only to be quickly greeted by Alya.

"You are in a lot of trouble girl."

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"I am far from okay! You are lucky I didn't post my big break!"

"Your big break?"

"Well last night... I might have seen you and chat talking..."

"O-oh... We aren't dating if that's what you're implying."

"I stayed to listen for awhile..."

"How long?"

"Enough to find out you're ladybug. And Adrien is chat noir."

"Please don't tell anyone! I swear I'll do whatever. Just don't say anything."

"I could never do that to my girlfriend."

"Thank you Alya!"

"Thank me later, your boyfriend is here."

"My what-?"

"Hey Marinette!" Adrien appears and puts an arm around Marinette.

"Oh..."

After class

"So she got that whole conversation on tape?"

"Yep."

"Could she send it to me?"

"Adrien!"

"What? I want to be able to see that look on your face when you first realized it was me."

"Marinette! Adrien!" Alya runs up to them, dragging Nino behind her. "Can I please tell him! Please!"

"I think he can know..." Adrien looks at Marinette with a pleading look as she bites her lip. After a moments hesitation she nods. Alya squeals and whispers something into his ear. His face falls and he points at Adrien with a shaky finger.

"YOU'RE WHAT!?"

A/n I'm sorry if some of my story's don't sound interesting. I'm making most of them into comics, I just need to get the idea down as a story first. If you wanna see the comics I could start putting them in. I'm not a great artist tho. You have been warned.