Baby pictures? I don't think so mother.

Start from the beginning

"Whats wrong?" She asks concerned. 

"Nothing mom." I say. 

"Oh okay." she is about to walk back to her bedroom when she notices Noah. 

"Hello Ma'am." Noah says politely. 

"Ma'am? Are you kidding me Noah? You're like my son. It's mom, mommy, mother, or Molly. The 4 Ms! Got it?" my mother scolds my date. 

Noah gulps. "Yes ma'am. Wait, no! I mean yes Molly. I understand." 

"Thats better. Music to my ears." says my mother. 

Noah smiles not knowing what else to say and it gets awkward. No one speaks for what seems like hours. 

"Um...Wanna go look at Addison's baby pictures?" My mom says quickly. Wow mom. Way to break the awkward silence. 

Noah looks confused and then begins to smirk. "Why, Id be honoured to!" 

"Mom, the offer is tempting, but we best be going." 

Noah looks at his watch. "No, we got some time." 

"Traffic is bad at this time of night." I say and yank Noah down the stairs and out the front door. 

"You have got to stop sneaking up on me!" I exclaim. 

"Sorry." 

"And again, I have a door. Windows are for looking out of. Not for entering my room and almost making me wet my pants." 

"Oh come on Addie! What's the fun in that? Doors are so... Boring." 

"Really?" I say as Noah clicks the car unlocked and I hop in the passenger side if the car. 

"Really." 

"Why did you take your car?" I ask Noah. 

"For your mother's sake. Looks better. More civilized than a motorcycle." he explains and I nod my head having one of those "oh" moments. 

"Where are we going?" 

"Wouldnt you like to know..." 

"Yes I would! Please!" 

"That would spoil the suprise!" 

"I am dieing of curiousity! I don't care! Where are we going? 

"Ok fine we're going to the movies!" 

"Oh yay!" I say smiling big. I love the movies! 

"Its a dollar movie theatre in the next town over." Noah explains. 

"Gotcha! And what movie will we be seeing?" 

"That, I will not tell you." 

"Gee thanks." 

I sigh and accept the fact that I will just have to wait and find out what movie we'll be viewing. Noah turns on the radio and it's on a country station. I change it with the dials, but nothing good is on. After changing back to the original station I realize that I despise country with a fiery passion. I've never really listened to it before, but how do people stand this!? My eardrums are about to burst! I pull my emergency mix cd from my backpack and smile when I hear the first notes of Justin Bieber's "Baby" through the speakers. 

"Oh no no." Noah says switching to the next sing which is also Justin Bieber. 

"Dont hate on the Biebz." 

"The Biebz? So you are on a first name basis with him now?" 

"Yes we're BFFLs." I said with a smug smile. 

"I'm sure." he says and then it is silent again. 

Soon after this conversation we arrive at the theater. On the outside it looks a little rundown. The white paint has turned a dirty creamish color and is now chipping. There's a hole in the wall and the light continue to flicker. I open the rusted door handle to find the interior suprisingly nice. There are colored lights and an arcade room. I look at the screen to guess what we are seeing. Hmm...Paranormal Activity. I hate scary movies, please no. Just Go With It. Haha that movie was hilarious! I keep browsing until we get to the front of the short line. 

And then Noah says the fatal words. 

"Two tickets for the Lion King in 3D please." 

He looks at me and I smile widely probably looking a little bit creepy. 

"You like my choice?" Noah asks. 

"Like it? Are you kidding me? The Lion King is amazing!" I say as we grab out tickets. A lady in uniform rip off part of them an hands us our stubs telling us to "enjoy out movie". The people here are so kind!  

Noah and I make a quick stop at consessions and grab a popcorn and two sodas. 

We walk into Theater 8 and take a seat in the back. The seats look new in the back. We defintely got the best spot. It looks like the staff hasn't replaced the ones in the rows in front of us. Stuffing is pouring out of those seats and they're made of this scratchy material. 

"This is nice." I tell Noah smiling. 

"I'm glad you like it. I thought you would, but the movie hasn't even started yet." 

"And now, your movie selection will begin." says the words on the big screen. I smirk at this. 

The movie starts and I lean forward in my seat excited and I put on my 3D glasses. Throughout the film, I make comments. 

"Dont trust your uncle! Simba! No! Why must you trust Scar? The same man who killed your father!" I yelled at the screen. 

I also sang along with the songs. "Its the Circle of Life!" I sing loudly. 

An elderly man is sitting with his wife and what seems to be his two grandchildren in front of me. 

"Miss, do you mind?" 

"Nope not at all." I say getting up and dancing to the song. 

"I mean, please stop whatever it is you're doing. Your disturbing my grandchildren here. This is the first time they are seeing this movie." he says. 

"Sorry." I say and reluctantly sit back down in my seat leaning back to watch the rest of the movie. Noah shakes his head smiling. 

A few minutes later, Noah yawns and puts his arm around me. No one has ever done this to me before. Suprisingly, his pits are not sweaty and I am actually quite comftorable in this position. I rest my head on Noah's shoulder to watch the rest of the Lion King. 

I wish the movie never ended! It was such a great choice on Noah's part! I tell him this and thank him for taking me here. 

"Do you think you'll wanna come back?" 

"Oh yes! Defintely!" I tell him smiling. I've been doing a lot of smiling tonight. 

On the way home, we playfully fight over the radio station. Time passes by faster than expected and as Noah pulls up in my driveway, I never want to leave the car. 

"Thanks again Noah." 

"Welcome." he says and we just sit there gazing into each others eyes for a few seconds. He leans in to kiss me and I lean in too... 

Then I panic. Kissing on the first date is slutty and that is totally not me. Even though I did kiss James, I can't be that easy with a college boy like Noah.  I pull away quickly and I see a flicker of dissapointment flash through Noah's eyes. 

"Bye!" I say closing the car door, 

"See ya!" he says softly pulling out of my driveway as I wave to him. 

As soon as his car turns the corner, I go upstairs to my room an plop on my bed. I just lie there and think for a while. What if Noah thinks I don't wanna kiss him? I do! What if...? Ugh. I have got to stop worrying and dwelling over tonight. I look at the clock. It reads midnight. As I realize this, I also realize I am rather tired and I drift off to sleep.