comfortable

"Jay, sit on that crate..." MN, photographer, points and instructs Rj to sit on a black box in the photoshoot set up. He asks his assistant to fix a trunk in front of Rj.

"...now, Maine...please sit on the trunk....."

"Here?" Maine asks as she comes closer.

"...dito ka, Love...." Rj says, looking up at hear while positioning his legs on the sides of the trunk.

"...yes....good....now, Maine lean back....good...now put your right hand on Rj's knee....you, Rj, hand on top of hers....there....left hand here...." MN continues to instruct and moves Rj's arms and hands into position. It helped that they were both comfortable in this position, their photos showed how relaxed they were with each other.

"Uhmm....MN....do we need some wind effect?" CT asks as she prepares a blower on the side.

"...yes, please....some of Maine's hair is covering her face...." MN responds.

All this while, Maine and Rj are getting more comfortable in their position. Maine leans against Rj's chest and torso as Rj tries not to put too much pressure on his chin which is resting atop her head. They had come from 2 days of almost no rest or sleep due to work. This photoshoot was the last of their activities for the week.

"...now Jay, Maine....look here....good....don't smile....good....okay, a couple of more shots....nice!....I like that....okay....good....okay....next set up please...." MN continued to call out. Rj and Maine complied and many shots were taken.

The photoshoot moved on to Rj and Maine were in a embrace cloaked by a jacket. While stylists and AD set up, Rj gently rests his chin on Maine's shoulder.

"Love....sleepy?" she quietly asks.

He nods.

"Konti nalang ata....stay nalang sa condo....."

Rj smiles to accept the invitation.

In about an hour, the photoshoot wrapped up. Maine rode with Rj back to her condo.

"Love, una ka na sa bathroom...." she told him as she unlocked the door.

Rj kissed her gently on the lips before making his way to the bathroom. Maine put away her things before entering the bathroom herself. As much as they wanted to be intimate because they were alone, tiredness was winning.

Rj went out of the bathroom and plopped himself on Maine's bed. A few minutes later, Maine came out to find Rj sound asleep on his tummy, his favourite position. She crept up beside him, kissed his cheek then rested her head on his back. His warm skin and steady heartbeat lulled her to sleep in no time at all.

A few hours later, Rj opened his eyes. He looked to the side and found Maine's face buried in his armpit. He smiled and let out a soft chuckle. To Maine, this was her comfort spot; A place where everything was "all right". Rj moved so that he could turn and face her. She curled up even more and settled herself in the curve that his body made. He embraced her and kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes once more.

Both Maine and Rj slept for about half the day. Rj woke up when he felt something ticklish on his chest. Maine was drawing circles around his bare chest as she lay her head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head.

"Gising ka na?..." she quietly asked

"...." he exhaled.

She moved her head to look up at him and met his kiss with her lips.

"Hmm...."

"Hmmm....what?" he asks.

"....someone's alert...." she said as she brushed her hand down his abdomen towards his crotch.

"....." he exhaled then chuckled.

"....I guess gising na rin sya....." she said as she placed her hand on his tented boxers.

"...." he chuckled some more and bit his lower lip.

"....di ko kasi sya naramdaman during the shoot....even if my back was right in front of him...."

"...pagod...." Rj replied.

"...ahh...so, nakapahinga na sya.....ready?" Maine chuckled

"....ready-ng ready na....halika dito!" Rj said as he pulled the comforter over both of them.

=  =  =

ctto  IG/twitter