reach

One evening, while they were watching TV in her condo's living room...

"Mmmmllofff..." was Rj's muffled words as he buried his face on Maine's torso. He had been lying on her lap as they watched TV together. He was giving her small kisses on her belly as soon as he turned his face away from the TV.

His right hand somehow awkwardly reached for her back and he started stroking her. His left hand, which was more free felt her up in front.

She was enjoying all this caressing that she instinctively started rubbing her right hand on his chest and torso.  She slowly lifted his shirt to feel his skin. She playfully tugged at his nipples when she moved her hand towards his chest. Her left hand stroked his hair and played with his ear and face.

His awkward right hand expertly pinched her bra causing it to get unhooked. He caressed her back even more, loosening her bra to free her breasts. His other hand now reached inside her shirt from below and he started feeling her from the waist up.  When he got to her boob, he started fondling and groping them gently. He tugged at her nipples ever so slightly.

She adjusted her sitting as he moved his head to meet her boob. He started kissing her boob before nibbling at her nipple. Soon he was suckling her, playing with her nipple with his tongue.

Her hand was still stroking his chest when it found its way to his pants' waist band. She reached further until she could now feel something hard. She stroked his 'tj' several times, slowly moving up and down. Soon, her hand went back up his waist band. She slipped her hand in to expose his now tenting boxers.  He lifted his butt as he quickly pulled his pants to his knees, his face and mouth not leaving her chest.  She helped him as he slid off his pants by kicking his legs.

Once his legs were down again, she proceeded to rub her hand over his grown 'tj'. After several long strokes, she slipped her hand into his boxer's waist band and felt his stiffness. She continued rubbing and stroking him pushing his boxers down to his hips with her wrist, fully exposing his stiff 'tj'.

He was still suckling on her breasts while his hands caressed her body and neck. His right hand played with the ends of her hair which brought electricity to her.

She stroked and tugged at his balls and tj as he flicked his tongue on her nipples.

Soon, he was moving his hips in time with her every stroke. She continued stroking, tugging and massaging his balls and 'tj'. He was sucking and nibbling even more intensely.

After a while, he folded his left leg and lifted his hips even more. He was on the edge of exploding.

She sensed this and stroked and tugged vigorously. He raised his hips and arched his back at her strokes and then it happened.

He was spent but very happy.  He stopped suckling on her breasts.  He turned his face and gave a deep sigh.

Her stroking slowed down until she stopped. She started rubbing his belly and torso again. He was smiling with his eyes closed.

She bent down and kissed him on the lips.

It was a long and intense kiss.

"I love you." he said in between kisses

"I love you, too...always..."

And he lifted his head again to kiss her more.  He sat up and hugged her.