bruise

"Maine?....Maine?.......MEEENNNGGGG!?" Rj frantically knocks of Maine's hotel room door.

He had received Maine's message about the bruise she got on her leg from falling off the bicycle earlier in the day.

"B....bakit?" Maine opens the door, puzzled.  She had just stepped out of the bathroom after taking a bath so she had a towel wrapped around her hair and she was in an oversized night shirt.

"Saan?....saan masakit?....patingin?" Rj hugs her as he enters the door and he's talking fast and he didn't allow Maine to answer. He kisses her on the head then extends his arms as he holds her shoulders, checking her from head to toe.

"Huh?....Bakit?"

"Yung text mo....sabi mo may pasa ka....saan?"

She turns her leg and looks down at it which makes Rj look down as well. There is a large and prominent red mark on her left shin.

"Ay sheeeet!!....masakit ba?"

"Okay lang....naramdaman ko sya nung nagsabon ako ng legs...."

"Patingin?" Rj says as he leads Maine to the bed and sits her down. He squats in front of her.

He takes her leg and gently rubs his fingers over the bruise. Maine winces a little so he looks up at her then bends down to kiss the bruise.

He then stands up and hugs her tightly, kissing her on her temple. Her face is now buried in his stomach.

"Rj....Love....?"

"Hmm?"

"May suot ka ba sa ilalim ng towel mo?"