lip-biting

"Stop biting your lip..."

This little sentence blew up on social media like wildfire. In a couple of hours, pictures of them biting their lips spread. She was pretty cool about it, giggling most of the time when she chanced upon more pictures of him. It all started with an old video she had stumbled upon. It was from 2012, his "Totoy" days. He had said the exact same line AND then bit his lip for "emphasis". He usually bit his nails or his lips when he was tense or in deep thought.

His phone didn't stop buzzing. The red icon notifying him of posts on that app constantly changed numbers! When the number reached double-digits, he click on the app icon and scanned his timeline. She had replied to his post on a picture he posted of himself lip-biting because of that line. She replied with a similar line and a screencap of his "Totoy" lip-biting picture and to top it all, she even made the picture her header! He became annoyed at this little game.

He came to pick her up from her house after his Sunday show. They were going to spend the rest of the afternoon together then he would bring her home to her condominium unit late at night. This became their routine.

As they left her house, she noticed that he was more quiet the usual. He didn't even giggle or look at her when she tried to crack a joke. She noticed that his knuckles seemed to be turning white as he held on to the steering wheel. Then, unconsciously, he bit his lower lip.

"Rj! Stop biting your lip!" she laughed and slapped his bicep.

He huffed and turned the car into an empty street and drove for about 500meters and then stopped. His ears were red and he gripped the steering wheel more.

"Nakakapikon ka na ha!?" he said, obviously irritated.

She was still giggling. She had been flipping through her timeline as they drove off from her house, looking and giggling at his lip-biting pictures sent in by their fans. At the sound of his irritated voice, she put the phone down and slowly looked at him.

"Ss...sorry" she said slowly. She put her hand on his arm which was still on the steering wheel. Then, she pulled her hand away and turned so that she was now looking out the window of her side of the front seat.

He grabbed her shoulders and made her face him. He pulled her closer and kissed her. At first it was just one long kiss which stunned her. She closed her eyes as he closed his and his tongue started exploring her mouth. They kissed passionately.

Without breaking their kiss, he moved his seat backwards. They broke their kiss for a short while as she transferred to his lap, facing him. They then continued their passionate kissing with her hands caressing his head. His hands caressed her back and head.

After a very long and passionate kissing "session", with foreheads touching, she said, "Sorry, Love...di ko naman akalain na magiging ganun yun e...na i-s-soco pa nila yung mga lumang pics mo...sorry talaga...." and she gave him a smack on the lips.

"Kasi naman....pero in fairness ha, nakahanap din sila ng mga pics mo..." he said and then chuckled.

"Oo nga e..." she giggled as well.

They kissed again and then when they broke the kiss, she went back to her seat and fixed herself. He did too. She helped him by running her hand over his chest to "remove" the crease on his shirt. He brushed his fingers through her hair. She got his hand and kissed it.

"Wag ka nang mapikon, ha?...I love you, Aking Mahal..."

"I love you, too..." he said as he kissed her hand and left it by his lips for a while.