jacuzzi

Upon checking in at their hotel in Verona, Maine and Rj were each given keys to their rooms.

"Fourth floor please...Ma'am this will be your room, while you sir, your room will be here..." the receptionist drew on a piece of paper.

"Thank you" they both said as they received their keys and vouchers.

They proceeded to the elevators, hand in hand, unmindful of the people in their team. The team alighted on the 3rd floor while Maine and Rj stayed on the elevator car.

"O, dito na kami....tawagan nalang kita mamaya, Meng..." JF said as the elevator doors closed.

As soon as the doors closed and the elevator started moving again, Rj bent down and planted a soft kiss on Maine's lips. "I love you!"

"I love you, too" she smiled.

They walked down the hallway to Maine's door first. He entered the room with her and explored most of the area. While they sat on the lounge chairs admiring the room, the concierge soon brought up their luggage. They asked that the bellhop just leave Rj's bags in Maine's room as well and they would just take care of it.

As soon as the bellhop left, Maine excitedly examined the room and the bathroom and the other amenities the room had to offer. She was happy that it had a view of the city down below. The bathroom was big and had jacuzzi tub which she gamely stepped into and pretended to soak in. Rj just chuckled as he watched her in amusement.

"Let's look at your room naman, Love" she finally said, grabbing on to the handle of one of Rj's suitcases.

They walked to Rj's room further down the hall and once again, Maine was more excited to explore the room. She jumped on the bed. She opened the cabinets and drawers. She was wondering where the bathroom was when Rj discovered a spiral staircase in one corner of the room.

They looked at each other then Rj began climbing the stairs. Maine stayed below. Then she heard him exclaim, "Wow!" She quickly went up the stairs. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw the bathroom! It had similar amenities like that of her room – jacuzzi, shower, bidet – but also had an access to a veranda overlooking the street below!

"Wow! Ang ganda!" she exclaimed as she peered over the balcony wall.

"But not as beautiful as my view..." Rj said. He was standing next to Maine and was looking at her.

He leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. She turned and kissed him on the lips. He placed his arms around her waist and rested his forehead on hers. She put her arms around his neck and they kissed passionately.

While still lip-locked, they moved to the sofa and sat down, she straddling across his legs; their hands exploring each others' body. Her body shivered a little when a gust of wind blew. He hugged her tighter and kissed her deeper.

When their lips parted as they took in some air, she said, "Love, I'm cold." He carefully stood up so she could stand up and they walked hand in hand back into the bathroom and down the stairs of his bedroom.

"Love, balik muna ako sa room ko. I want to take a nap..." she said as she reached for the doorknob.

"Dito ka nalang matulog o...." he invited and patted the mattress as he sat on the bed.

"Dun na muna ako sa room ko...I want to freshen up na rin..."

"Bakit kasi magkahiwalay pa tayo ng room...hatid na nga kita...." he stood up from the bed and took her hand.

Together, they walked back to her room. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips once she opened her door.

"I love you, Aking Maine-namahal..."