hot afternoon

It was a very hot afternoon. Maine had poured some of the water she was drinking from a water bottle over her face to cool her down. Unfortunately, some of the water splashed down the front of her white shirt.

"Hala!" Rj reacted when he saw Maine's wet chest.

He got the towel he was using to wipe his sweat to wipe Maine's face and try to absorb some of the water from her shirt.

"Let's go upstairs so you can change your shirt, hon. I want to change also." said Rj. He was wearing a sleeved shirt and was also sweating quite profusely from the heat and humidity.

They waited for the elevator with fingers intertwined. Rj couldn't resist and stole a quick kiss on Maine's cheek.

"Ano ba!" Maine said as she frowned and yanked his hand in "protest".

Once inside the elevator, he stole another kiss -- on her neck this time which earned him a swat on his bicep.  He naughtily smiled and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Rj! Ano ka ba?! May CCTV, o!" and she pointed to the camera, with their intertwined hands, that was on the upper part of the elevator's entrance way.

"Sorry..." was his lame reply

They entered her condo.  Rj gently kicked the door closed and locked it with his free hand.

Soon, that free hand was gently caressing her back.

He walked slowly that she had to walk backwards until her back slowly hit the wall.  Their kisses were more intense now.

As his hands explored her body, she clipped her arms around his neck.  Soon, his hand on her back found the clasp of her bra and he expertly unhooked it in one pinch.  His other hand, made its way to her boob and he gently massaged her freed mound.

She loosened her grip caressed his head and hair while they continued kissing.  With foreheads touching as they paused their kissing to catch their breaths, he said,

"Let's get you out of this wet shirt before you catch a cold" and helped her out of her shirt and bra.

As these fell to the floor, she also helped him remove his shirt. She unbuttoned his shirt with his help while his lips were on her forehead.

He continued to caress her boobs and then kissed her on the lips once again.  He gently moved to her ear and jaw. She leaned her head back, enjoying the tingly sensation she was feeling with every touch of his lips on her skin.  He moved down to her neck and "rested" there for a while as she rubbed his nape and back with her hands.  She also groped and caressed his biceps, her weakenss.

She gave him a kiss on the head and made her way down his face to his neck then his biceps.  She kissed and suckled on them for a while before burying her face in his armpit.

They resumed kissing, first on the lips then he moved down to her neck and chest. Rj then lifted her and Maine instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the couch and sat down with Maine sitting on his lap, facing him.  He made his way down to her chest and started kissing her chest and her boobs.  Once his lips found her nipple, he suckled and kissed her and stayed there for a while.  She could only whip her head back in ecstacy and pleasure. She continued caressing his head and playing with his ears which brought him tingly sensations.

He settled her on the couch and helped her out of her shorts. Once she was just in her panties, he used one hand to caress her breasts and chest while the other 'explored' her pussy. He was still kissing and suckling on her boob as he did this.

Soon, his fingers pushed her panties to the side and exposed her slit. He played and touched her first for a while.  He kissed her on her belly for a while, fiddling her belly ring with his tongue.  He had been curious of that belly ring eversince their magazine shoot and would play with it whenever he had his hand by her waist.  This tickled and pleasured her as his tongue expertly wiggled at the ring.

He moved further down and now used both hands to remove her panties.  He was now at the tip of her slit and he gently flicked his tongue.  This brought another wave of intense sensations to her.  He worked his tongue around her glistening lips.

He moved back up to her mouth and let his fingers expore her moistened pussy.  He slid one finger in her and then another. She arched her back and quietly moaned in pleasure.  He worked his fingers until she came.

When she was satisfied, she sat on his lap and they continued to kiss.  She hugged him tightly.  He then stood up while carrying her to the bathroom.

"Hon, ligo ka na." he told her and set her down into the shower.

"Sama ka na..." she replied.

She helped him out of his pants and boxers and he stepped in the shower with her.