skin

"Thanks for putting up with my craziness earlier...."

"...sus! Lagi ka namang crazy.....you know I love crazy....especially if it's you...." Rj wiggles his eyebrows as he touches his forehead against Maine's.

"...umayos ka nga....ang dami pang tao o....nasa dressing room tayo...." Maine pulls on hand which she has her fingers intertwined with.

"...eh bakit ba?...."

They break of their forehead "lock" and sit on the couch still holding hands watching everyone else around them.

After a couple of minutes, Rj looks at Maine then nods at Mama Ten who is putting some of his clothes in his bag.

"Ma....kay Kuya Eric nalang kayo.....uwi ko na si Menggay..."

Mama Ten knows what this is so she just glances at them, deadpan expression on her face.

"Tara!" Rj stands and takes Maine's hand and they walk to his car.

They had barely left the studios when Rj's free hand finds its way to Maine's thigh.

"Hey! Drive!" Maine admonishes him and pushes his hand away.

"Okay!.....pero I like the touch of your skin...."

"I know..." she smiles a little.

A few minutes later, his hand is once again inching its way towards Maine.

"Ano ba Richard Faulkerson!....gusto mo ba tayong maaksidente?! Gusto ko pa mabuhay 'no!?"

"Ay grabe sya!....o sige na....sige na..." Rj places both his hands on the steering wheel.

At the stop light, he couldn't resist not planting a quick kiss on Maine's cheek. It was a good thing the light turned green right away or they would have caused a major traffic jam if he had gone any further.

Finally, they got to Maine's condo. Without second thoughts, Rj started caressing Maine's torso as she locked the door.

"Dean?" Maine calls out.

"Ay shit! Si Dean!" Rj quickly lets go and takes a step away from Maine.

No answer.

"Dean!" Maine calls out again. A little louder this time. Still no answer.

They walk towards Dean's door and Maine knocks and peeks in. The lights are off and no one seems to be around so she closes the door again.

Maine turns around and meets Rj's face which is right in front of her. He kisses her on the lips and she kisses him back. Soon his hands found its way inside her lose polo shirt.

"I like this outfit...."

"Gago...para ano? Easy access...?"

He chuckles a little and kisses her some more, hands rubbing her back until it finds her bra strap which he expertly flicks open.

His other hand finds her freed breasts and he starts caressing them. He pushes her shirt up to expose her breasts as he plants kisses on her upper chest and supple mounds.

"I like this better...." he says as he continuously caresses her torso.

"Kaya pala...."

"Kaya pala ano?"

"Kaya pala ganun nalang yung paghawak-hawak mo sa akin kanina nung naglalaro tayo...."

He chuckles some more.

"Halika na nga dito....dun tayo sa room ko...."

"....." Maine starts pulling on Rj's hand, leading him to her bedroom across the hall.

"....you want more, right?" She says as she plants a kiss on his lips and closes the door behind them.