baby

A/N: this continues on from "the morning after" on 'shorts'.....

=  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  = 

He was trying not to laugh as she dragged him to the bathroom after he stood up from bed.

"Ano ba!" she complained. He pretended that he didn't want to go with her so he was pulling her as she pulled him.

"Bakit ba?" he chuckled.

They finally got inside the bathroom which was up on the loft of Rj's hotel room. It was a bit of a struggle for Maine to drag him up the winding staircase.

"Anong bakit ba?" she said as she turned to him and looked at him from head to toe and back to his face, her eyebrow rising. He smiled at her impishly, scratching the side of his head.

"You mean the whole night, naka ganyan ka?" her voice raised a little

"I always sleep like this....you know that!" he chuckled some more.

"Did you...."

"No! I told you, I fell asleep on the floor....I woke up and went to the bathroom and came back down to lay you properly on the bed before I slept beside you! I promise...nothing happened!"

"You sure?" she crossed her arms on her chest and further raised her eyebrow.

"Asus! As if naman di natin ginagawa dati pa..." he said as he grabbed her and hugged her.

"Malay ko ba kung ginahasa mo na ako no?" she said sarcastically

"Hahahaha! Baliw ka talaga! Kaya mas love kita e" he said as he kissed her on the lips

With foreheads together he says, "May request ako...laro tayo..."

"Wala na tayong oras....breakfast at 8am then shoot na after...whole day..."

"Sandali lang to....sabay pa tayo...."

"What do you mean?'

He clears his throat, wiggles his eyebrows and starts to speak in a child-like voice, "Mommy....ready na ako ligo....ligo mo ako?"

Maine is slightly startled at this "little" side of Rj.  It was his first time to "baby talk" to her and she liked it.  She clears her throat and thought, "okay, mommy mode ON", and then she gives him a tender smile.She kisses him on the forehead. "Okay, baby....wait lang...." she pulls him towards the jacuzzi..."Pasok ka na..."

He steps in and sits down on the cold surface. "Lamig, Mommy!" he says, chuckling as he adjusts himself. His tj reacts to the cold so it's slowly stiffening. She kneels outside the tub to prepare for his bath. She laughs and grabs the telephone shower, turns on the taps and adjusts the water temperature. Once she's satisfied, she brings the spray over to Rj's head and body and asks him if the temperature is fine, he nods.

She wets his body with water, rubbing her free hand over his skin. She sets the shower head down and proceeds to shampoo his hair and rinse it thoroughly after. She then picks up the bar of soap and starts soaping him starting with his shoulders and back then his chest and arms. She plays along with his game, talking to him like a child as she washed him.

"O, taas arms para wash natin kili-kili para di maasim...." she says and he raises his arms as she soaps his biceps.

"Tayo ka muna...soap ni Mommy legs and feet mo..." she says as he grabs the sides of the tub to stand up.  She proceeds to apply soap to his legs, massaging her hands on his long limbs as she goes down to his feet.

"O, turn around naman tayo para ma-wash ni Mommy yung bum-bum ni baby...." she says as she deftly turns him around and starts soaping his behind.  He smiles and enjoys the idea of her babying him and playing along.

She massages his cheeks gently then slips her hand in his crack. He enjoys the sensation as she moves her hand up and down. Up front, his tj is beginning to stir.

She turns him around again and kisses the tip of his growing tj before she massages his balls and hardening shaft with her soapy hands. She tugs and pulls at his manhood with one hand and massages his balls with the other. In no time, he is shivering and explodes. She kisses him on the lips while continuing her massage. He pulls her closer to him so she has to step into the tub; her clothes getting wet and soapy, too.

"Ay! Na-wet ko yun damit ni Mommy....Soweee Mommy" he says and helps her remove her wet clothes.

He then picks up the shower head and sprays her body with water. He hands her the shower head and she rinses the soap off his. He picks up the bar of soap and starts soaping her body, kissing her on her shoulder before applying soap there.

She rinses her body as he kisses her neck and shoulders. He slowly turns her as she drops the shower heads. With bodies wet, they continue kissing, hands exploring their slick skin. Her hands caressing his back, neck and biceps while his massages her boobs. One hand slowly moves down at her wet slit. He rubs her for a while then he slips his fingers in her, sending shivers up her spine. He skilfully moves his hands and fingers until she comes.

He picks up the shower head again and places it over their heads, the spray falling on them. They kiss under the water shower.

"I love you, my fellow pluviophile...." he says as he kisses her on the lips...

"I love you, my bibi....duck..." she giggles and presses her lips more on his.

"Baby...Mommy has to dress up na....wait ka lang ha...." she adjusts her voice then steps out of the tub to dry herself. She then puts on a bathrobe, then flings the towel over her shoulder. She offers her hand to Rj to help him step out of the tub. He turns off the taps and returns the shower head before getting Maine's hand.

Once out of the tub, she proceeds to wipe him down; first his hair, then his body and arms, and then his legs. She pays more attention to his mid-section as she wipes his butt and tj, kissing his now almost relaxed tj.

"Later na tayo ulit p-play..." she says as she plants several small kisses around his groin.

"Kunin ko nalang yung wet clothes ko later...." she says in her "normal" voice then shifts to her "motherly" voice as she wraps his body with the towel. "Halika ka na, baby...dress up na tayo..."

She guides him back down to the bedroom then makes him sit on the bed. She opens his cabinet and pulls out clothes while he watches.

"Stand ikaw" she tells him as she holds out the sides of his boxers for him to step into.

As she pulls the boxers up, his tj stiffens again and she just smiles and gives it a gentle peck. "Later na...." she says as he adjusts the waistband around his waist.

She gets his shirt and pulls it over his head and arms. "Ambait naman ng baby ko....behaved...." she smiles as she kisses him on the lips.

She then gets his pants and helps him into it.

After he's dressed, she sits him again on the bed and begins to brush his hair with his hairbrush which was on the vanity nearby.

"Ayan...ampogi talaga ng baby ko, ambango pa...." she says proudly as she cups his face in her hands and kisses him on the forehead and nose.

He pulls her and embraces her. "Pero mommy....ikaw po....wala po kayo clothes...." he says in her ear....

"Halika....baby...." freeing herself from his embrace and grabs the doorknob.

"Tulungan mo naman mag dress up si Mommy...." she says.

They walk out his room and go into hers.