3am date

"Hey you...are you home?"

"Yup! Just got here. Coming over?"

"Open the door."

Rj leans forward and plants a kiss on Maine's lips as she opens the door.

"Uhh...Hi!....kanina ka pa dyan?"

"No naman...I think magkasunod lang tayo sa elevator..."

"What do you want to do?" Maine asks as they walk to the couch. Rj drops his bag on the arm chair and sits on the sofa; Maine sits and leans against him. "How was your day?"

"So ayun...SPS kanina....tapos mall show....the usual...."

"Tired?"

"Medyo....pero okay naman....you? How was your day?"

"Was planning to sleep in but ended up waking up earlier than planned...."

"What happened?"

"Colleen put Matti on my bed....he crawled up to me and started playing with my hair and face...."

"Awww....cute!"

"Hmmm....pero puro laway yung mukha ko...." Maine chuckled.

"Like this?" Rj cupped Maine chin and kissed her on the cheek then on the lips.

"Hmmm.....I like this more...." she responded and slightly opened her mouth to receive his.

They kissed passionately, hands rubbing their bodies.

Maine straddled across Rj's lap and they continued kissing. She caressed his head gently. He rubbed her torso and back. He kissed her lips and jaw; he moved to her ear, which he nibbled; the ticklish sensation tingling her.

She responded with kisses all over his face. Since she was "taller" than him at the moment, she kissed him more on the forehead and ears. She kissed the back of his ear and nibbled its soft skin. She massaged his other earlobe as she kissed him and then finally rested her head on his shoulder. She continued massaging his earlobe like a child clutching on to her security blanket. They fell asleep in this position – Maine sitting on Rj's lap.

Sometime early in the morning, Maine woke up. Rj was still peacefully sleeping. She carefully slipped off from his lap to stand up. She nudged him gently so that he could fully lay down on the sofa and be more comfortable. Maine then went to the bedroom to get a blanket for Rj.

"What time is it?" Rj asked as Maine came back with the blanket.

"Hmm...around 3am I think...." she said as she turned to look at the wall clock on the kitchen wall across the living room.

"I'm hungry...."

"....."

"Let's go?" Rj sat up on and run his hands on his hair. He pulled on his shirt.

"Where? It's too early in the morning....meron bang bukas?"

"I'm sure meron yan....what would you want to eat?"

"...hmmm....laksa!" She smiled.

"Okay...let's look for a laksa place....bihis ka na while I check kung saan tayo pwede...." Rj tells Maine as he grabs his phone from the coffee table.

Maine goes into her room to get ready while Rj puts on his shoes and fixes his shirt. He also starts checking on restaurants that are open. He goes into the bedroom after Maine.

"Babe....there's one that's open nearby.....can you please call them na to pre-order....." Rj handed his phone to Maine and went into the bathroom.

"What do you want?"

"Anything....you know what I like...."

"Okay..."

She calls the restaurant and orders for them. She returns his phone to him as they make their way out of her condo unit.

While inside the elevator, he hugs her from behind and kisses the top of her head.

"I love you!" he says over and over again. "I wish I could do this always....yung hindi patago"

She smiles and looks up. She turns slightly to kiss him on the lips.

"I know....I love you too....konting tiis nalang...."