lesson

"Love, may food ba tayo dyan? Gutom na ako e..." he asks

"Hmm...meron pang konting rice and ulam sa ref...okay lang? We can order in..."

"Let's check..." he says as he gets up from bed. He offers his hand and she takes it, scoots off the bed and walks with him to the kitchen.

They check the refrigerator and find all sorts of leftovers. They put out what they wanted and started heating them in the microwave.

While the food was heating up, Maine set the table while Rj prepared some juice for them. Soon, they shared their leftover meal, chatting and giggling for a while.

After dinner, they clean up and head for the couch to watch some tv.

Rj sat on the sofa with his legs tucked under him while Maine had her head on his thigh. He was still flipping through some channels when a travel show seemed interesting and he stopped, put down the remote and started playing with her hair and ear.

She liked the sensation of her ear being played with. She was actually close to falling asleep. Rj absent-mindedly continued playing with her ears while he watched.

A few minutes later, she sat up and leaned against him. She took his hand and started exploring and fiddling with his fingers. He rested his lips on her head.

"Love..." she began..

"Hmm?"

She was still holding his hand and studying his fingers.

"Anong nangyari kanina?"

"Kanina?"

"Oo, kanina...nung hindi tayo tumuloy sa....alam mo na...."

"Ahh..."

"What happens when men can't release? I can't ask my brothers...that's just weird...curious lang ako..."

He straightened up and she let go of his hand.

"Well, diba tumakbo ako sa banyo..."

"Yeah..."

"I had to release in the toilet...kung hindi, sasakit e...."

"Ang alin?" she was quite curious

"Si Bruno...uhmm...medyo mahapdi...chaka masakit dito..." he rubs his pelvic area with his hand

"Ahh...parang sa puson ng girl..."

"Siguro...pero hindi naman for a whole day or days tulad nung sa inyo..."

"Ahh, okay...sorry ha, love....di ko pa kaya e..."

He leans back on the couch and she relaxes again on his chest. He kisses her head.

"Okay lang, hon. I understand. Even I don't want anything to happen until we get married..."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome" he smiles.

She looks up at him and they start kissing again.