Chapter Twenty One: Make Me

Chapter Twenty One Song List:
• Make Me - Britney Spears (ft. G Eazy)
• Gotta Be You - One Direction

"But I need you and I can take you
All the way and I'm able
To give you something sensational, so let's go." - G Eazy

(BTW I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH ATM!!)

Lexi's POV:

It had been two days since the night in the car and we had both forgotten that the met gala was in three days. Justin insisted that we were going to go together so he could quote on quote "show off his hot baby mama."

However it wouldn't be easy for us to just show up together. The met gala is organized from beginning to end so there was no way in hell we were going to be able to go together without informing our label. Which meant him and I confronting my father.

No Bueno.

I was thinking about the pregnancy as well. How the fuck were we going to tell people we were expecting a baby together? When we couldn't even confront my father about going to an event as each other's date?

'Oh hey dad I'm dating Justin. Were going to the met gala together and were also expecting a baby together.'

That's a great idea Lexi.

Not.

I had made up my mind that I wasn't going to tell him about the pregnancy. That would cause all hell to break loose considering I'm his baby girl.

So I told Justin that we would only be telling him that we had been dating and we wanted to go as each others date. We would save the pregnancy talk for later.

We were currently about to leave to the label to inform my dad. I had already texted him saying I had to ask him something. He had told me to come downtown to the label.

"Babe you ready?" I turn around to see a cleaned up looking Justin.

"Yeah. Why are you so dressed and cleaned up?" I asked.

"Lex. I'm meeting your father."

Confused I looked at him like boy what the fuck you talking about.

"What? You've met my dad before Justin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What? You've met my dad before Justin. He signed you."

He looked nervous.

"Yes I've obviously met him babe." He sighed. "But this is the first time that I'm meeting him as your boyfriend. It's nerve racking. He knows everything about my past. He could easily disapprove me. Then what? I'm left with no one and you and my soon to be child would never see me again. I'm just so worried about all of this-."