Chapter Thirteen: Mesmerize

Chapter Thirteen Song List:
• What's My Name? - Rihanna (ft. Drake)
• Toothbrush - DNCE
• Mesmerize - Ja Rule (ft. Ashanti)

"I heard you good with them soft lips?" - Drake

Justin's POV:

The amount of beauty this woman represents is mesmerizing. I've never seen someone glow in the sun as much as she is right now. She looks like a goddess.

I never knew that she could be so cool and understanding too. She was so easily driven to normality that she didn't treat me different. It was so easy to carry on a conversation with her because she didn't care that I was 'Justin Bieber'. She treated me as Justin. The normal boy with an insanely different career.

I was very grateful that she was treating me the way she was. I haven't felt this normal in a very very long time and it was all thanks to her.

"Justin?"

I was taken out of my thoughts with her soft voice.

"Yeah?"

Her beautiful eyes starring back at me.

"Do you ever think about life?"

Her simple question made me go into deep thought.

"Yeah. All the time why?"

She took a deep breath.

"I don't know why but I always over think everything. Like how did we get here. Why am I lucky enough to be on earth. All these crazy thoughts come to mind and it drives me crazy because I can never get an answer. All I know is I'm on earth right now and that's it. Sorry. I probably sound crazy."

She turned away looking embarrassed. But I knew exactly how she felt.

"It's funny." I paused. "Because I feel this way all the time."

"Really?"

I sighed. "Yes really. I always ask myself why me? Why was I chosen to live this life? Why was I given these musically involved talents? It frustrates the fuck out of me because I can never get the answer."

She got up from where she was tanning and walked closer to me sitting in the seat next to me.

"So what you're saying is I'm not crazy?" She says with a chuckle.

"Yeah Lex you're not crazy." I chuckle with her.

She stopped talking which was weird to me. She then turned pale to the face.

"Lex? Are you okay?"

Before she could even respond she began to throw up in the plant next to her.

I rushed up quickly taken by surprise and holding up her hair.

"Fuck." She mumbled.

She was just fine like a minute ago.

"Can you get me some water please?" She pleaded.