Chapter Eleven: Close

Chapter Eleven Song List:
• Close - Nick Jonas (ft. Tove Lo)
• Crown - Empire Cast (ft. Jamila Velazquez, Rachel Castro & Yani Marin)

"You can try and take away my crown but I will never let my kingdom down." - Empire Cast

Lexi's POV:

(2 weeks later back in Los Angeles, California)

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since I've had my first gig ever. It's kinda crazy how much of an impact one performance can have on you. My "fame" as you can call it has been creeping up. Not only for the music though.

Justin.

That night that we had our little "encounter" things blew up for me. I was known as Justin Bieber's recent one night stand that just happened to be able to sing. That was the only thing different about me. All the other girls he hooked up with were beautiful models. All I did was sing. I was decent looking I'm not gonna be petty and say I'm butt ass ugly because I'm not. I'm average not model worthy.

I think that was the reason why I had stayed in the media longer than any of the other hook ups. I wasn't his usual target so everyone thought something was up.

I haven't spoken or seen him since that night. Is it weird? Most definitely. I mean he only saw me naked, roamed my body with his soft big hands, and had me trembling under his touch. No biggie right?

Hell no. He was all I thought about. Which is still so surreal to me because I had thought about him before just as a fan. Now I had been thinking about him. Just with a different mind set.

I was currently in Beverly Hills just strolling about. I was bored at home and didn't wanna stay in all day so I decided to stroll around town.

I always loved Beverly Hills. It had this vibe that was so indescribable. I don't think you'll be able to understand what I'm talking about until you physically experience it yourself.

The fresh California breeze touching my sun kissed skin. I was wearing a green toned crop top with leather pants and a cardigan wrapped around my waist.

  It was the perfect outfit for this time of year

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  It was the perfect outfit for this time of year.

  Walking into the Chanel store knowing I won't be able to afford anything in this store just yet.

Everything is so beautiful. So beautiful that I feel the need to touch everything I see.

I don't know what my dumbass thought but some part in me told me to try on a dress.

I walk up to the lady by the dressing room with a dress in hand.

"Hi. I was wondering if I could try on this dress?" The lady looking at me gave me a 'are you serious look'.