Chapter Tweleve: One Dance

Chapter Twelve: One Dance

Chapter Twelve Song List:
• One Dance - Drake (Feat. Wizkid & Kyla)
• Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna
• We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off - Ella Eyre

"I need a one dance got a Hennessy in my hand." - Drake

Lexi's POV:

Paps were everywhere..

And when I say everywhere. I mean EVERY FUCKING WHERE.

The funny thing about all of this though was the fact that Justin's hand was intertwined with mine.

"Hey Justin over here."

"Who's the little lady you got with you?"

"Is this a replacement to Selena?"

"Are you guys dating?"

The amount of questions we got were endless. I tried to not pay attention to any of them but it's really hard when people are talking shit about you and they don't even know you. I feel bad for Justin because he has to go through this everyday. He hasn't had the chance to be a normal human being for a while now. I can see why he went down the path he did. I'm over here stressing out and it's only been my second encounter with the paps.

"Keep your head down were almost to my car." He squeezes my hand a little tighter to show that he was still there.

Getting to the car his security guards had waiting for us we both stepped into the back seat. Letting out a large breath as we got inside with the doors closed.

"How the hell do you deal with that everywhere you go?" Justin turned to look at me letting go of my hand that he had still been holding.

"I mean you kinda get use to it." He paused looking kind of sad. "This is all I've known. I don't know any different. It's sad when you think about it because I'm human just like everyone else and people act like the know me but they never will. I hate it. I truly do because everyone treats me as if I'm some sort of God. All they ever want is a picture. Even my fans they want a picture then they leave. I just wanna talk have a conversation with them. Thank them for supporting me. I just wish people would treat me like they did everyone else that's all. Sorry for the rant." He chuckles at the end.

It's heartbreaking seeing him tell me what he just did. How sad is that? He has to deal with all of this he can even go to the car without getting bombarded.

"I'm so sorry Justin." I let the tears fall. I don't even know why I was crying I had been so emotional with everything lately that I couldn't have a conversation with someone without the tears falling.

He looked at me with sympathy.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Don't cry I'm a big boy I can tolerate it. Don't worry." He said as he rubbed my knee.

"But I know this was one of the reasons why you went downhill. And as a belieber I don't wanna see you go down that path ever again."

He smiled. "I love that you actually care for me. It makes being around you so genuinely perfect. But I hope you know that this wasn't the only reason why I went downhill. I did a lot of bad things too. I made a lot of decisions that weren't necessarily the best. But I've learned from those mistakes and I'm getting better at coping with things."

Wiping the tears off my face with his thumb. He looked directly in my eyes.

"You're too beautiful to cry Lexi."