Chapter Twenty: Best I Ever Had

Chapter Twenty Song List:
Best I Ever Had - Drake
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

"Baby you're my everything, you're all I ever wanted
We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't ever on it
I want this forever, I swear I could spend whatever on it" - Drake

Lexi's POV:

Justin is such a blessing.

I don't know why God chose him to come into my life but he did and I'll forever be grateful.

To the way his hand fit in mine to the way he kissed my cheek it all seemed so surreal.

What did I do to deserve something so great?

I must have down something right.

I didn't know why but we just sat in the car in silence after out little dance number. After we said our goodbyes of course.

All I could do was stare at him.

His side profile was amazing.

I noticed everything about him. To his nose to his lips. He was a piece of art. Literally.

Taken out of my state he spoke.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

So the playfulness in me did. I took out my phone and snapped a picture.

He laughed.

"You're so crazy baby."

"I know I am. But you're stuck with me." I said.

He placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Damn right I am."

"So where to?" I asked.

He paused thinking about where we were going to go.

"How about we go to my place? If you don't mind. I mean we could go somewhere else if it's a problem-"

I cut him off with a kiss on his lips.

"Jay it's fine. I'd love to go to your place."

He let out a sigh of relief.

"You never have to try and impress me. You've already impressed me enough and you don't have to be nervous either." I spoke again.

"I know but every girl I've been with has only ever been satisfied with the big things. So I'm very cautious with you because I don't want you to leave like they did. You're too special to me."

My heart broke a little. I felt so bad. He had never been with a girl that wasn't with him just for him. They used him and I feel for him.

"Justin." I kissed his nose. "I would never leave you because of a dumb reason like they did. I'm not materialistic. I don't care for big fancy dinner dates or jewelry. In all honesty I'd be fine with cup a noodles for dinner and a ring pop for jewelry."