Chapter Five: I'll Show You

Chapter Five Song List:
• I'll Show You - Justin Bieber
• Love Yourz - J Cole

"My life is a movie. And everyone's watching." - Justin Bieber

Lexi's POV:
The smile on my face would not go away. I knew it would be like this. I knew the tabloids always exaggerated or put out false accusations. He put the smile on my face just like he had been doing all these years with his music.

Floyd came in the little room all sweaty and the room erupted with cheers.
"Atta boy champ"
"Good shit out there"
"UNDEFEATED BABYYYYY"
It was just a chorus of cheers. It was amazing to see all his supporters in his corner. I even saw Lil Wayne in the mix of people.

"Alright. Alright." Floyd calmed everyone down. "WHO'S READY FOR THAT AFTER PARTY!?!" He shouted. And the room erupted in cheers again. "It's going to be at that new club on the strip. So everyone can start heading out if they want." Once he said that everyone in the room began having there own conversations.

Justin turned to me. "Hey Lex are you going to the after party?"

I honestly was thinking about it but I knew my parents wouldn't approve. But hey I'm an adult now right? I should probably text them just in case.

"Ya I am. Let me just text my parents letting them know I won't be home till later."

"Ok and do you want to ride with me? Like to the venue?" He asked me while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course I would love too. But I need to go up to my hotel room and change out of this. Do you mind?" I told him.

"No I don't mind. I'll just wait in the lobby for you." He told me.

I nodded my head and took out my new phone I got for my birthday.

Me: Hey dad. Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to the after party so if you're looking for me I'll be there.

Within seconds I already received a text.

Dad: ok Hun. I'm a little skeptical about this but you're a big girl now I have to let you do things at some point. Have a good time. Love you.

Well that was easier than I thought. I thought that I was going to have to convince him. But no he was right. I am a big girl now.

"Ok Justin I'll be right back. I'm going to change into club attire." I said.

He just smiled at me and said ok. As I began making my way towards the elevators i began to think about what I was going to wear. What would I wear? I think I packed my black romper. I think that's a good choice then I'll just apply more read lipstick. Ya good job Lexi.
The elevator dinged indicating it was ready for me to step in. I pushed my floor number and it went up. As it got to my floor I hurried out because I didn't want to keep Justin waiting. I slide my key in and open the door to the room. I hurry and take off my dress placing it nicely on my bed. I then take the romper out of my suitcase and place it on my bed. I then rush to the bathroom because I had pee really bad. Once I was done peeing I went back in the room and put on the romper. It was really comfortable. The only thing is the cut was really low. Like you could see my boobs. I felt like I should change but I knew there was no time. I then changed my heels into more comfortable ones considering we are going to a club. I went back into the restroom and put my hair in a quick but cute bun. I also touched up my makeup and sprayed some more perfume. I was finally done. I went to the mirror and checked myself out. I didn't look that bad. It was actually pretty impressive for having such little time. I grabbed my purse and made sure I had my necessities. And I was out the door.